Report NEP-EUR-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14762/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em4/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Muriel Fadairo & Nadine Massard, 2010. "Knowledge diffusion and innovation policies within the European regions: Challenges based on recent empirical evidence," Working Papers 1010, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3607199 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vera Glassner & Toralf Pusch, 2010. "The Emergence of Wage Coordination in the Central Western European Metal Sector and its Relationship to European Economic Policy," IWH Discussion Papers 13, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:kie:kieliw:1619 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bachmann, Ronald & Bauer, Thomas K. & David, Peggy, 2010. "Labor Market Entry Conditions, Wages and Job Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4965, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kamil Dybczak & Kamil Galuscak, 2009. "Changes in the Czech Wage Structure: Does Immigration Matter?," Working Papers 2009/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Cyriaque EDON & Thierry KAMIONKA, 2010. "Dynamic modeling of fertility and labour market participation of married or cohabiting women," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ohlsson, Henrik & Broomé, Per & Bevelander, Pieter, 2010. "The Self-Employment of Immigrants and Natives in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 4976, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jahn, Elke J. & Rosholm, Michael, 2010. "Looking Beyond the Bridge: How Temporary Agency Employment Affects Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 4973, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano & Elena Pisano & Simone Tedeschi, 2010. "Modelling Private Wealth Accumulation and Spend-down in the Italian Microsimulation Model CAPP_DYN: A Life-Cycle Approach," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0073, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi", revised Nov 2010.
- Koning, Pierre & van der Wiel, Karen, 2010. "School Responsiveness to Quality Rankings: An Empirical Analysis of Secondary Education in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 4969, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00489936_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bargain, Olivier & Gonzalez, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2010. "Female Labor Supply and Divorce: New Evidence from Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorenzo Castelli & Paola Pellegrini & Raffaele Pesenti, 2010. "Airport slot allocation in Europe: economic efficiency and fairness," Working Papers 197, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Verardi, Vincenzo & Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "Productivity Premia for German Manufacturing Firms Exporting to the Euro-Area and Beyond: First Evidence from Robust Fixed Effects Estimations," IZA Discussion Papers 4964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).