Report NEP-ENV-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malina, Christiane, 2016. "The environmental impact of vehicle circulation tax reform in Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 86, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- Philippe Le Coent & Raphaelle Préget & Sophie Thoyer, 2016. "Compensating environmental losses versus creating environmental gains: Implications for biodiversity offsets," Working Papers 07-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Effiong, Ekpeno, 2016. "Urbanization and Environmental Quality in Africa," MPRA Paper 73224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bandyopadhyay, Kaushik Ranjan, 2016. "Emission Trading in India: A Study of Two Schemes," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-03, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2016. "On the Treatment of Emissions Trading and Green and White Certificates in Cost–Benefit Analysis," CERE Working Papers 2016:13, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Effiong, Ekpeno & Oisaozoje, Alex, 2016. "Let the Data Speak: Revisiting the Environmental Kuznets Curve in Africa," MPRA Paper 73163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- -, 2016. "Evaluation report of the regional dialogue on energy efficiency and renewable energy policy in The Caribbean," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México (Estudios e Investigaciones) 40457, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Wang, Huizhi, 2016. "Evaluating Regional Emissions Trading Pilot Schemes in China's Two Provinces and Five Cities," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-01, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Kirsty Lewis & Carlo Buontempo, 2016. "Climate Impacts in the Sahel and West Africa: The Role of Climate Science in Policy Making," West African Papers 2, OECD Publishing.
- Geoffrey Heal, 2016. "What Would it Take to Reduce US Greenhouse Gas Emissions 80% by 2050?," NBER Working Papers 22525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2016. "The structure of the climate debate," Papers 1608.05597, arXiv.org.
- Julien Salanié & Thomas Coisnon, 2016. "Environmental Zoning and Urban Development: Natural Regional Parks in France," OECD Environment Working Papers 110, OECD Publishing.
- Keith Willett & Sanchari Ghosh, 2016. "Managing Groundwater Quantity-Quality: Competitive Myopic Equilibrium Extraction, Competitive Extraction with Limited Foresight, and Optimal Extraction," Economics Working Paper Series 1612, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Ravi Bansal & Dana Kiku & Marcelo Ochoa, 2016. "Price of Long-Run Temperature Shifts in Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 22529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ponta, Linda & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2016. "An agent-based stock-flow consistent model of the sustainable transition in the energy sector," MPRA Paper 73183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luna, Maria Paz G., 2016. "Impact Assessment of the National Greening Program of the DENR: Scoping or Process Evaluation Phase - Institutional Component," Research Paper Series DP 2016-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kyle C. Meng, 2016. "Estimating Path Dependence in Energy Transitions," NBER Working Papers 22536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2016. "The U.S. Economy in WWII as a Model for Coping with Climate Change," Departmental Working Papers 201609, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Monteiro, José-Antonio, 2016. "Typology of environment-related provisions in regional trade agreements," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2016-13, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Almeida, María Dolores, 2016. "Política fiscal ambiental en el Ecuador: avances y desafíos," Documentos de Proyectos 705, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- de Vos, Gunther & Kragt, Marit E & Pandit, Ram, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Revegetating the City of Subiaco’s Railway Reserve. A Choice Experiment to Determine Public Preferences," Working Papers 244151, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2016. "Tradable Permits in Cost–Benefit Analysis. A Numerical Illustration," CERE Working Papers 2016:14, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Mbaye, Linguère Mously & Zimmermann, Klaus, 2016. "Natural Disasters and Human Mobility," Working Papers 244019, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- -, 2016. "Identification of mechanisms for financing of energy efficiency and renewable energy initiatives to increase investment in the Commonwealth of Dominica," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 40460, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Millner, Antony & McDermott, Thomas K. J., 2016. "Model confirmation in climate economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67122, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mohammad Kemal & Ian Lange, 2016. "Changes in Institutional Design, Expropriation Risk and Extraction Path," Working Papers 2016-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Lars Böcker & Toon Meelen, 2016. "Sharing for people, planet or profit? Analysing motivations for intended sharing economy participation," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 16-02, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Aug 2016.
- Gómez Bruera, Hernán, 2016. "Hambre y Derecho a la Alimentación: la agenda 2030 en Centroamérica y la República Dominicana," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México (Estudios e Investigaciones) 39861, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Zimmerhackel, Johanna S & Pannell, David J & Meekan, Mark & Kragt, Marit E & Rogers, Abbie, 2016. "Diving Tourism and Fisheries in Marine Protected Areas: Market Values and New Approaches to Improve Compliance in the Maldives Shark Sanctuary," Working Papers 243921, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alaña & Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen, 2016. "The persistence of air pollution in four mega-cities of China," NCID Working Papers 04/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Mantalos, Panagiotis, 2016. "Hedging with Trees: Tail-Hedge Discounting of Long-Term Forestry Returns," Working Papers 2016:2, Örebro University, School of Business.
- -, 2016. "Horizontes 2030: a igualdade no centro do desenvolvimento sustentável," Documentos de posición del período de sesiones de la Comisión 40161, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Oblasser, Angela, 2016. "Estudio sobre lineamientos, incentivos y regulación para el manejo de los Pasivos Ambientales Mineros (PAM), incluyendo cierre de faenas mineras: Bolivia (Estado Plurinacional de), Chile, Colombia y e," Medio Ambiente y Desarrollo 163, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).