Report NEP-ENV-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Coisnon & Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié, 2014. "Spatial targeting of agri-environmental policy and urban development," Working Papers halshs-00944683, HAL.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Stephan , Andreas & Weiss, Jan, 2014. "Decentralized Regulation, Environmental Efficiency and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 342, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Rick Van der Ploeg & Armon Rezai, 2013. "Abandoning Fossil Fuel: How Fast and How Much," OxCarre Working Papers 123, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Akira Miyaoka, 2014. "Environmental Technology Transfer in a Cournot Duopoly: The Case of Fixed-Fee Licensing," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Rick Van der Ploeg, 2013. "UNTAPPED FOSSIL FUEL AND THE GREEN PARADOX; A classroom calibration of the optimal carbon tax," OxCarre Working Papers 119, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bernardo, Giovanni & D'Alessandro, Simone, 2014. "Transition to sustainability? Feasible scenarios towards a low-carbon economy," MPRA Paper 53746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hwang, In Chang, 2014. "Fat-tailed uncertainty and the learning-effect," MPRA Paper 53671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schleich, Joachim & Dütschke, Elisabeth & Schwirplies, Claudia & Ziegler, Andreas, 2014. "Citizens' perceptions of justice in international climate policy: Empirical insights from China, Germany and the US," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S2/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Hwang, In Chang & Reynes, Frederic & Tol, Richard, 2014. "The effect of learning on climate policy under fat-tailed uncertainty," MPRA Paper 53681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonilla, Jorge & Coria, Jessica & Mohlin, Kristina & Sterner, Thomas, 2014. "Diffusion of NOx abatement technologies in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 585, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-081 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rick Van der Ploeg, 2013. "Abrupt Positive Feedback and the Social Cost of Carbon," OxCarre Working Papers 122, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karlygash Kuralbayeva, 2013. "Effects of carbon taxes in an economy with large informal sector and rural-urban migration," OxCarre Working Papers 125, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bontems, Philippe & Gozlan, Estelle, 2014. "Trade Liberalization and Optimal Taxation with Pollution and Heterogeneous Workers," IDEI Working Papers 820, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rabah Arezki & Kaddour Hadri & Prakash Loungani & Yao Rao, 2013. "Testing the Prebisch-Singer Hypothesis Since 1650: Evidence from panel techniques that allow for multiple breaks," OxCarre Working Papers 124, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- José Serrano Álvarez, 2014. "Campesinos, Estado y mercado. La conflictividad forestal en el Noroeste de España, León (1870 ‐1936)," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad de Estudios de Historia Agraria 1402, Sociedad de Estudios de Historia Agraria.
- Klein, Michael & Kaur, Sumeet, 2014. "Firms doing good : how do we know ? measurement of social and environmental results," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6773, The World Bank.
- Bonzanigo, Laura & Kalra, Nidhi, 2014. "Making informed investment decisions in an uncertain world : a short demonstration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6765, The World Bank.
- Kakorina, Ekaterina, 2014. "RIN Market: price behavior and its forecast," MPRA Paper 53715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klapper, Leora & Love, Inessa & Randall, Douglas, 2014. "New firm registration and the business cycle," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6775, The World Bank.
- Votsis, Athanasios, 2014. "Ecosystems and the spatial morphology of urban residential property value: a multi-scale examination in Finland," MPRA Paper 53742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Odile Blanchard & Arnaud Buchs, 2014. "Teaching Sustainable Development Issues: An Assessment of the Learning Effectiveness of Gaming," Working Papers halshs-00946227, HAL.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus, 2014. "Is there a farm-size productivity relationship in African agriculture ? evidence from Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6770, The World Bank.