Campesinos, Estado y mercado. La conflictividad forestal en el Noroeste de España, León (1870 ‐1936)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsNorthwest Spain; Common lands; Peasant resistances; Forest crime;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-02-21 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2014-02-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-02-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:seh:wpaper:1402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonio Linares). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sehiaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .