Report NEP-ENV-1998-10-02This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Cool, 1997. "The solution to Arrow's difficulty in social welfare," General Economics and Teaching 9707001, EconWPA, revised 04 Sep 1997.
- Peter R. Mueser & Jay K. Dow, 1998. "Experimental Evidence on the Divergence Between Measures of Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept--The Role of Value Uncertainty," Experimental 9803001, EconWPA.
- William H. Hoyt & Kangoh Lee, 1997. "Public Goods as a Screening Mechanism," Public Economics 9702001, EconWPA.
- Stephen Sheppard, 1998. "Hedonic Analysis of Housing Markets," Urban/Regional 9805001, EconWPA.
- Douglass C. North, 1996. "Economics and Cognitive Science," Economic History 9612002, EconWPA.
- Mustafa Babiker, 1998. "The CO2 Abatement Game: Costs, Incentives and the Stability of a Sub-Global Coalition," Computational Economics 9807002, EconWPA.
- John T. Cuddington & Diana L. Moss, 1996. "The Finding Cost of Natural Gas: Technological Change versus Resource Depletion," Microeconomics 9610004, EconWPA, revised 30 Jul 1998.
- Farasat Bokhari & George W. McCarthy, 1996. "Optimum Population -- A New Look: A Hamiltonian Approach Towards A Dynamic Analysis," Labor and Demography 9607002, EconWPA.
- Douglass C. North, 1996. "Where Have We Been And Where Are We Going?," Economic History 9612001, EconWPA.
- Suzanne McCoskey & Chihwa Kao, 1998. "A Panel Data Investigation of the Relationship Between Urbanization and Growth," Urban/Regional 9805004, EconWPA.
- Thorolfur Matthiasson, 1996. "Cost sharing and catch sharing," Development and Comp Systems 9612002, EconWPA.
- Thomas Cool, 1996. "On the nature and significance of a free lunch," General Economics and Teaching 9607003, EconWPA.
- William A. Barnett, 1997. "The Current State of Research on Dynamic Economics, A Review Article of Giancarlo Gandolfo's, Economic Dynamics, third edition," Macroeconomics 9702004, EconWPA.