The solution to Arrow's difficulty in social welfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stigler, George J, 1977. "The Conference Handbook," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 441-443, April.
- McCloskey, Donald, 1985. "Economical Writing," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(2), pages 187-222, April.
More about this item
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1998-10-02 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENV-1998-10-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-1998-10-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1998-10-02 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:9707001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .