Report NEP-CDM-1998-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, 1998. "State Type and Congressional Voting on the Minimum Wage," Macroeconomics 9808007, EconWPA, revised 01 Sep 1998.
- Mathew Forstater, 1998. "Policy Innovation as a Discovery Procedure: Exploring the Tacit Fringes of the Policy Formulation Process," Macroeconomics 9802017, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpma:9805003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luciano MAURO, "undated". "Competing Pressure Groups, Income Distribution and Growth," GE, Growth, Math methods 9603001, EconWPA.
- Thomas Cool, 1997. "The solution to Arrow's difficulty in social welfare," General Economics and Teaching 9707001, EconWPA, revised 04 Sep 1997.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 1994. "Arrow's Theorem and Turing Computability," Public Economics 9408001, EconWPA, revised 06 Aug 1998.
- Pranab Bardhan & Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 1998. "Wealth Inequality, Wealth Constraints and Economic Performance," Microeconomics 9805002, EconWPA.
- Mustafa Babiker, 1998. "The CO2 Abatement Game: Costs, Incentives and the Stability of a Sub-Global Coalition," Computational Economics 9807002, EconWPA.
- Takero Doi, 1998. "Central Bank Independence Promotes Budgetary Efficiency," Public Economics 9805001, EconWPA.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 1998. "A Tragedy Of The Clubs: Excess Entry in Exclusive Coalitions," Game Theory and Information 9808001, EconWPA.
- Thomas Cool, 1996. "A constitutional amendment for an Economic Supreme Court," General Economics and Teaching 9604003, EconWPA.
- Richard T Boylan, 1998. "Corruption and staff expenditures in the U.S. Congress," Public Economics 9804002, EconWPA.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1997. "From Socialist Showcase to Mezzogiorno? Lessons on the Role of Technical Change from East Germany's Post-World War II Growth Performance," Development and Comp Systems 9707002, EconWPA.
- Salvador Barberà & Michael Maschler & Jonathan Shalev, 1998. "Voting for Voters: A Model of Electoral Evolution," Game Theory and Information 9804001, EconWPA.