Where Have We Been And Where Are We Going?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simplice Asongu, 2015.
"Fighting Software Piracy in Africa: How Do Legal Origins and IPRs Protection Channels Matter?,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy,
Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(4), pages 682-703, December.
- Asongu Simplice, 2012. "Fighting software piracy in Africa: how do legal origins and IPRs protection channels matter?," Working Papers 12/016, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Fighting software piracy in Africa: how do legal origins and IPRs protection channels matter?," MPRA Paper 42766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Andrés & Simplice Asongu, 2013.
"Fighting Software Piracy: Which Governance Tools Matter in Africa?,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 667-682, December.
- Antonio R. Andrés & Simplice A. Asongu, 2012. "Fighting software piracy: Which governance tools matter in Africa?," Development Research Working Paper Series 10/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, 2003. "What has trust got to do with it? Non-payment of service charges in local authorities in South Africa," CMI Working Papers WP 2003:12, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Asongu Simplice & Antonio R. Andrés, 2012. "Fighting software piracy: which governance tools matter in Africa?," Working Papers 12/017, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Jaime Lozano, 1999. "Economía institucional y ciencia económica," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 1(1), pages 99-128, July-dece.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth history institution rationality;
- N - Economic History
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-1998-10-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-1998-10-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TID-1998-10-02 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:9612001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.