Report NEP-EFF-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balk, B.M. & Zofío, J.L., 2018. "The Many Decompositions of Total Factor Productivity Change," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2018-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- David Ennen & Irem Batool, 2017. "Airport Efficiency in Pakistan - A Data Envelopment Analysis with Weight Restrictions," Working Papers 25, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Christopher F. Parameter & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2018. "Stochastic Frontier Analysis: Foundations and Advances," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022018, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Igna, Ioana A., 2018. "The effects of educational mismatch on inventor productivity. Evidence from Sweden, 2003-2010," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Hideaki Kitaki, 2018. "Managing Technical Efficiency of Public and Private Hospitals in Vietnam: Do Market-Oriented Policies Matter?," Working Papers 163, JICA Research Institute.
- Jan Hagemejer & Jan Svejnar & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2018. "Are rushed privatizations substandard? Analyzing firm-level privatization under fiscal pressure," GRAPE Working Papers 27, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2018. "Identifying factor productivity from micro-data: The case of EU agriculture," IAMO Discussion Papers 171, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Viete, Steffen & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2018. "Trust-based work time and the productivity effects of mobile information technologies in the workplace," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-013, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Basile Grassi, 2018. "IO in I-O: Size, Industrial Organization, and the Input-Output NetworkMake a Firm Structurally Important," Working Papers 619, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Elise S. Brezis & Gilad Brand, 2017. "Productivity Gap between Tradable and Non-Tradable Industries and Duality in Higher Education," Working Papers 2017-10, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Cindy Cunningham & Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger & Sabrina Wulff Pabilonia & Jay Stewart & Zoltan Wolf, 2018. "Dispersion in Dispersion: Measuring Establishment-Level Differences in Productivity," Working Papers 18-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Livio Romano, 2018. "Explaining Growth Differences across Firms: The Interplay between Innovation and Management Practices," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2018-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Simioni, Michel & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Trinh, Thi-Huong, 2018. "Decomposition of changes in the consumption of macronutrients in Vietnam between 2004 and 2014," TSE Working Papers 18-910, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Emek Basker & Chris Vickers & Nicolas L. Ziebarth, 2018. "Competition, Productivity, and Survival of Grocery Stores in the Great Depression," Working Papers 18-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jan Hagemejer & Jakub Mućk, 2018. "Unraveling the economic performance of the CEEC countries. The role of exports and global value chains," NBP Working Papers 283, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Malikov, Emir & Sun, Kai & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2018. "Nonparametric Estimates of the Clean and Dirty Energy Substitutability," MPRA Paper 86260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandr Akimov & Paul Simshauser, 2018. "Performance measurement in Australian water utilities: Current state and future directions," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201802, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.