Report NEP-EFF-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malikov, Emir, 2016. "Estimating Multi-Product Production Functions and Productivity using Control Functions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235108, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Li, Zongzhang & Ma, Yanan, 2015. "Rural Education, Technological Progress and Productivity Growth in China's Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212048, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lokossou, Jourdain & Arouna, Aminou & Diagne, Aliou & Biaou, Gauthier, 2015. "Gender differential Impact of NERICA adoption on Total Factor Productivity: evidence from Benin Republic," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212056, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maurer, Jacob & Griffin, Terry & Sharda, Ajay, 2016. "Applying Data Envelopment Analysis Methodology to Site-specific Precision Agriculture Data," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230115, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dong, Y & Girardone, C & Kuo, J, 2016. "Governance, efficiency and risk taking in Chinese banking," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 16588, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Luigi Brighi & Paolo Silvestri, 2016. "Inefficiency in Childcare Production. Evidence from Italian Microdata," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 117, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ahmed, Riaz, 2016. "Social infrastructure and productivity of manufacturing firms: Evidence from Pakistan," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-038, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kapelko, Magdalena, 2015. "Dynamic versus Static Inefficiency Assessment of the Polish Meat-Processing Industry in the Aftermath of the European Union Integration and Financial Crisis," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211830, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Benabdelkader, Mohamed, 2016.
"Productivité, innovation et politique sectorielle des industries de transformation au Maroc (1985-2013) : Fondements théoriques et proposition d’une méthodologie
[Productivity, Innovation and Secto," MPRA Paper 70950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ma, Xingliang & Smale, Melinda & Spielman, David J. & Zambrano, Patricia & Nazli, Hina & Zaidi, Fatima, 2016. "Varietal integrity, damage abatement, and productivity: Evidence from the cultivation of Bt cotton in Pakistan:," IFPRI discussion papers 1520, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Larson, Donald & Savastano, Sara & Murray, Siobhan & Palacios-Lopez, Amparo, 2015. "Are Women Less Productive Farmers? How Markets and Risk Affect Fertilizer Use, Productivity, and Measured Gender Effects in Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212032, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Graziano Abrate & Federico Boffa & Fabrizio Erbetta & Davide Vannoni, 2016. "Voters' Information, Corruption, and the Efficiency of Local Public Services," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 446, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Jin, Shaosheng & Guo, Haiyue & Delgado, Michael & Wang, H., 2015. "Benefit or Damage? The Productivity Effects of FDI in Chinese Food Industry," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211813, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thath, Rido, 2016. "The Impact of Agricultural Land and Labor Productivity on Poverty: The Case of Rice Farming Households in Cambodia," MPRA Paper 70920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liverpool-Tasie, L. S. L. S. & Omonona, B.T. & Sanou, A. & Ogunleye, W., 2016. "Fertilizer Use and Farmer Productivity in Nigeria:," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 234952, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Stefan Bender & Nicholas Bloom & David Card & John Van Reenen & Stefanie Wolter, 2016. "Management practices, workforce selection and productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66433, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barath, Lajos & Ferto, Imre & Bojnec, Stefan, 2015. "Are Farms in Less Favoured Areas Less Efficient?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229061, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Holger Breinlich, 2016. "The effect of trade liberalization on firm-level profits:an event-study approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66412, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antonio Musolesi & Cem Ertur, 2016. "Weak and Strong Cross-Sectional Dependence: a Panel Data Analysis of International Technology Diffusion," Working Papers 2016035, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Alicia Rambaldi & T. H. Y. Tran & Antonio Peyrache, 2016. "Identifying Regression Parameters When Variables are Measured with Error," Discussion Papers Series 557, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kantelhardt, Jochen & Kirchweger, Stefan, 2015. "Matching Efficiency Results of Organic Farms," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212024, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner, 2016. "Relative Age, Class Assignment and Academic Performance: Evidence from Brazilian Primary Schools," Discussion Papers in Economics 16/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.