Report NEP-EFF-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Sonia Ruano & Vicente Salas-Fumás, 2012. "Why did high productivity growth of banks precede the financial crisis?," Working Papers 1239, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Xi CHEN, 2012. "Estimation of the CES Production Function with Biased Technical Change: A Control Function Approach," Working Papers of BETA 2012-20, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Wenya Cheng & John Morrow & Kitjawat Tacharoen, 2012. "Productivity As If Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1181, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lopes, Ana Sofia & Teixeira, Paulino, 2012. "Worker Productivity and Wages: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7036, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eva Yamila Catela & Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2012. "Productivity and structural heterogeneity in the Brazilian manufacturing sector: trends and determinants," LEM Papers Series 2012/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Md. Faruq Hasan & Katsushi S. Imai & Takahiro Sato, 2012. "Impacts of Agricultural Extension on Crop Productivity, Poverty and Vulnerability: Evidence from Uganda," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-34, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Feb 2013.
- Ana Rincon & Michela VECCHI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2012. "ICT spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity performance," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 103/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Topp, Vernon & Kulys, Tony, 2012. "Productivity in Electricity, Gas and Water: Measurement and Interpretation," Staff Working Papers 121, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Horst Raff & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Productivity and the Product Scope of Multi-product Firms: A Test of Feenstra-Ma," Working Paper Series in Economics 257, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Yadav, Vandana, 2012. "Does sharecropping affect productivity and long-term investment ? evidence from West Bengal's tenancy reforms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6293, The World Bank.
- Bárbara Briones Martínez, 2012. "Análisis y determinantes de la productividad legislativa en México (2009-2012)," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 11, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 09 Dec 2012.
- Khandelwal, Amit & Schott, Peter K. & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2012. "Trade liberalization and Embedded Institutional Reform: Evidence from Chinese Exporters," CEPR Discussion Papers 9246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Is Innovative Firm Behavior Correlated with Age and Gender Composition of the Workforce? Evidence from a New Type of Data for German Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 7050, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vahidin Jeleskovic & Benjamin Schwanebeck, 2012. "Assessment of a spatial panel model for the efficiency analysis of the heterogonous healthcare systems in the world," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201248, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- K., Narayanan & Sahu, Santosh Kumar, 2012. "CO2 Emission and Firm Heterogeneity: A Study of Metals & Metal based Industries in India," MPRA Paper 38061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Priit Vahter, 2012. "Financial Constraints, Innovation Performance and Sectoral Disaggregation," Working Papers 2012030, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2012. "The Costs of Agglomeration: Land Prices in French Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 7027, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert G. Chambers & Margarita Genius & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "A Supply-Response Model Under Invariant Risk Preferences," Working Papers 1209, University of Crete, Department of Economics.