Report NEP-EFF-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO, 2012. "Export Activity and Productivity: New Evidence from the Egyptian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 201220, CERDI.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Local Economic Partnership Regions in Britain, 1997-2008," SERC Discussion Papers 0112, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- R. Paci & E. Marrocu, 2012. "Knowledge assets and regional performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201213, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Mircea Epure & Esteban Lafuente, 2012. "Monitoring bank performance in the presence of risk," Economics Working Papers 1310, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2014.
- Susanto Basu & Luigi Pascali & Fabio Schiantarelli & Luis Serven, 2012. "Productivity and the welfare of nations," Economics Working Papers 1312, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Castillo, Leopoldo Laborda & Guasch, Jose Luis, 2012. "Overdraft facility policy and firm performance : an empirical analysis in eastern European Union industrial firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6101, The World Bank.
- Alexander Schiersch & Heike Belitz & Martin Gornig, 2012. "Is Technical Progress Sectorally Concentrated?: An Empirical Analysis for Western European Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1217, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marc J. Melitz & Sašo Polanec, 2012. "Dynamic Olley-Pakes Productivity Decomposition with Entry and Exit," NBER Working Papers 18182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enghin Atalay, 2012. "Materials Prices and Productivity," Working Papers 12-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Compositional effects on productivity, labour cost and export adjustments," Policy Contributions 730, Bruegel.
- Andrews, Martyn J. & Gill, Leonard & Schank, Thorsten & Upward, Richard, 2012. "High Wage Workers Match with High Wage Firms: Clear Evidence of the Effects of Limited Mobility Bias," IZA Discussion Papers 6662, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- FUJIWARA Yoshi & AOYAMA Hideaki & Mauro GALLEGATI, 2012. "Scaling Laws in Labor Productivity," Discussion papers 12040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Martin Berger & Heinz Hollenstein, 2012. "Determinants of Equity-based and Co-operative Foreign R&D and Impact on the Parent Firm’s Performance," FIW Working Paper series 097, FIW.
- Bram Timmermans & Ron Boschma, 2012. "The effect of intra- and inter-regional labour mobility on plant performance in Denmark: the significance of related labour inflows," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1213, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2012.
- Dinuk Jayasuriya & Paul J. Burke, 2012. "Female parlamentarians and economic growth: Evidence from a large panel," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1218, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gertler, Paul & Vermeersch, Christel, 2012. "Using performance incentives to improve health outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6100, The World Bank.