Report NEP-EFF-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Choonjoo Lee, 2011. "Malmquist Productivity Analysis using DEA frontier in Stata," CHI11 Stata Conference 21, Stata Users Group.
- Francesco Copello & Cristiana Pellicanò, 2011. "Esemplificazione della Data Envelopment Analysis per la valutazione di efficienza in una grande azienda ospedaliera universitaria," DEP - series of economic working papers 3/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Zhang, Rui & Sun, Kai & Delgado, Michael & Kumbhakar, Subal, 2011. "Productivity in China's high technology industry: Regional heterogeneity and R&D," MPRA Paper 32507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristian Barra & Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera, 2011. "Risk and Regulation: The Efficiency of Italian Cooperative Banks," CSEF Working Papers 290, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Baldwin, John R. Leung, Danny Rispoli, Luke, 2011. "Labour Productivity of Unincorporated Sole Proprietorships and Partnerships: Impact on the Canada-United States Productivity Gap," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2011071e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Bah, El-hadj M. & Fang, Lei, 2011. "Impact of the business environment on output and productivity in Africa," MPRA Paper 32517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavo Ferro & Carlos A. Romero & Ignacio Castiglione,, 2011. "Efficiency in Saving Infant Lives: the Influence of Water and Sanitation Coverage," Working Papers hal-00612956, HAL.
- Yusuke Kinari & Noriko Mizutani & Fumio Ohtake & Hiroko Okudaira, 2011. "Overconfidence Increases Productivity," ISER Discussion Paper 0814, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Angels Pelegrín & Catalina Bolancé, 2011. "Offshoring and company characteristics: some evidence from the analysis of Spanish firm data," Working Papers 2011/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Massimo Armenise & Giorgia Giovannetti & Gianluca Santoni, 2011. "FDI in Business Services has general TFP effects : evidence from Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_12.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Walter Briec & Emmanuelle Gabillon & Laurence Lasselle & Hermann Ratsimbanierana, 2011. "On Measuring the Efficiency of Monetary Policy," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1101, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "What happened to efficiency in electricity industries after reforms?," MPRA Paper 32483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Anca Traian, 2011. "Estimation of a Health Production Function: Evidence from East-European Countries," Working Papers 201104, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Laborda, Leopoldo & Guasch, Jose Luis & Sotelsek, Daniel, 2011. "Entrepreneurship capital and technical efficiency : the role of new business / firms as a conduit of knowledge spillovers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5739, The World Bank.
- Malwina Mejer, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Scientists and their Publication Performance. An Insight from Belgium," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mullally, Conner, 2011. "Development in the Midst of Drought: Evaluating an Agricultural Extension and Credit Program in Nicaragua," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 109664, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andre Betzer & Marc Goergen, 2011. "Disentangling the Link Between Stock and Accounting Performance in Acquisitions," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11010, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Masakazu Hojo, 2011. "Education Production Function and Class-Size Effects in Japanese Public Schools," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-194, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.