Malmquist Productivity Analysis using DEA frontier in Stata
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhuyuan Li & Xiaolong Wang & Run Zheng & Sanggyun Na & Chang Liu, 2022. "Evaluation Analysis of the Operational Efficiency and Total Factor Productivity of Container Terminals in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(20), pages 1-12, October.
- José Solana‐Ibáñez & Manuel Caravaca‐Garratón, 2021. "Stakeholder engagement and corporate social reputation: The influence of exogenous factors on efficiency performance (stakeholder engagement and exogenous factors): Stakeholder engagement and exogenou," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(6), pages 1891-1905, November.
- Franz Haider & Robert Kunst & Franz Wirl, 2021. "Total factor productivity, its components and drivers," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 48(2), pages 283-327, May.
- Choonjoo Lee, 2012. "Allocative Efficiency Analysis using DEA in Stata," SAN12 Stata Conference 1, Stata Users Group.
- Price, Juan José & Gómez-Lobo, Andrés, 2021. "Baumol’s cost disease and urban transport services in Latin America," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 206-225.
- Abdoulaye Kané, 2022. "Measurement of total factor productivity: Evidence from French construction firms," EconomiX Working Papers 2022-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2011-08-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:chic11:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stataea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.