Report NEP-EFF-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Onour, Ibrahim & Abdalla, Abdelgadir, 2010. "Scale and Technical Efficiency of Islamic Banks in Sudan: Data Envelopment Analysis," MPRA Paper 29885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Onour, Ibrahim & Abdalla, Abdelgadir, 2011. "Technical efficiency analysis of banks in major oil exporting Middle East countries," MPRA Paper 29884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2011. "Portugal and Spain: catching up and falling behind. A comparative analysis of productivity trends and their causes, 1980-2007," FEP Working Papers 409, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- David Powell & Joachim Wagner, 2011. "The Exporter Productivity Premium along the Productivity Distribution: Evidence from Unconditional Quantile Regression with Firm Fixed Effects," Working Papers 837, RAND Corporation.
- J. Paul Elhorst & Katarina Zigova, 2011. "Evidence of Competition in Research Activity among Economic Department using Spatial Econometric Techniques," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Green, Roy & Agarwal, Renu, 2011. "Management Matters in New Zealand: How Does Manufacturing Measure Up?," Occasional Papers 11/3, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Polishchuk, Leonid & Borisova, Ekaterina, 2010. "Performance assessment of Russian homeowners associations : The importance of being social," MPRA Paper 28785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Colombi & Gianmaria Martini & Giorgio Vittadini, 2011. "A Stochastic Frontier Model with short-run and long-run inefficiency random effects," Working Papers 1101, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Wenjun Liu & Tomokazu Nomura & Shoji Nishijima, 2011. "Gender Discrimination and Firm Profit Efficiency:Evidence from Brazil," Discussion Papers 1019, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Procter, Roger, 2011. "Echanching Productivity: Towards an Updated Action Agenda," Occasional Papers 11/1, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- César Calderón & Enrique Moral-Benito & Luis Servén, 2011. "Is infrastructure capital productive? A dynamic heterogeneous approach," Working Papers 1103, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2011. "Main bank power, Switching Costs, and Firm Performance. Evidence from Ukraine," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 026, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..