Management Matters in New Zealand: How Does Manufacturing Measure Up?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mellander, Charlotta, 2008. "Occupational Distribution within Swedish Industries - an identification and market relation analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 150, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tim Hazledine, 2001. "Measuring the New Zealand transaction sector, 1956-98, with an Australian comparison," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 77-100.
- Gilles Duranton & Michael Storper, 2008.
"Rising trade costs? Agglomeration and trade with endogenous transaction costs,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 292-319, February.
- Duranton, Gilles & Storper, Michael, 2005. "Rising Trade Costs? Agglomeration and Trade with Endogenous Transaction Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 4933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton & Michael Storper, 2005. "Rising Trade Costs? Agglomeration and Trade with Endogenous Transaction Costs," CEP Discussion Papers dp0683, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Duranton, Gilles & Storper, Michael, 2005. "Rising trade costs?: agglomeration and trade with endogenous transaction costs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19898, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "A Flat World, a Level Playing Field, a Small World After All, or None of the Above? A Review of Thomas L Friedman's The World is Flat," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 83-126, March.
- Philip McCann, 2007. "Sketching Out a Model of Innovation, Face-to-face Interaction and Economic Geography," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 117-134.
- Philip McCann, 2009. "Economic geography, globalisation and New Zealand's productivity paradox," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 279-314.
- Thomas Klier & James Rubenstein, 2008. "Who Really Made Your Car? Restructuring and Geographic change in the Auto Industry," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wrmyc.
- Geoff Lewis & Steven Stillman, 2007.
"Regional economic performance in New Zealand: How does Auckland compare?,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 29-68.
- Geoff Lewis & Steven Stillman, 2005. "Regional Economic Performance in New Zealand: How Does Auckland Compare?," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Ron Crawford & Richard Fabling & Arthur Grimes & Nick Bonner, 2007. "National R&D and Patenting: Is New Zealand an Outlier?," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 69-90.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Vinodrai, Tara, 2003. "Dimensions of Occupational Changes in Canada's Knowledge Economy, 1971-1996," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2003004e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Arthur Grimes, 2004. "New Zealand: A Typical Australasian Ecomony?," Working Papers 04_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement practices; productivity;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nzmedo:2011_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Devine). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/medgvnz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .