Report NEP-EEC-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartmann, Philipp & Smets, Frank, 2018. "The first twenty years of the European Central Bank: monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2219, European Central Bank.
- Sona Benecka & Ludmila Fadejeva & Martin Feldkircher, 2018. "Spillovers from Euro Area Monetary Policy: A Focus on Emerging Europe," Working Papers 2018/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Leo de Haan & Robert Vermeulen, 2018. "The impact of sovereign debt ratings on euro area cross-border holdings of euro area sovereign debt," DNB Working Papers 620, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Concha Artola & María Gil & Javier J. Pérez & Alberto Urtasun & Alejandro Fiorito & Diego Vila, 2018. "Monitoring the Spanish economy from a regional perspective: main elements of analysis," Occasional Papers 1809, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Matías Lamas & Javier Mencía, 2018. "What drives sovereign debt portfolios of banks in a crisis context?," Working Papers 1843, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Benjamin Hartung & Philip Jung & Moritz Kuhn, 2018. "What Hides Behind the German Labor Market Miracle? Unemployment Insurance Reforms and Labor Market Dynamics," CESifo Working Paper Series 7379, CESifo Group Munich.
- Phillipe Aghion & Emmanuel Farhi & Enisse Kharroubi, 2018. "Monetary Policy, Product Market Competition and Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1590, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alejandro Graziano & Kyle Handley & Nuno Limão, 2018. "Brexit Uncertainty and Trade Disintegration," NBER Working Papers 25334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolf Heinrich Reuter & Olegs Tkacevs & Karlis Vilerts, 2018. "On the design of stabilising fiscal rules," Working Papers 2018/05, Latvijas Banka.
- María Gil & Javier J. Pérez & A. Jesús Sánchez & Alberto Urtasun, 2018. "Nowcasting private consumption: traditional indicators, uncertainty measures, credit cards and some internet data," Working Papers 1842, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Kern, Milena & Paetzold, Joerg & Winner, Hannes, 2018. "Cutting Red Tape for Trade in Services," Working Papers in Economics 2018-9, University of Salzburg.
- Thorsten Klug & Eric Mayer & Tobias Schuler, 2018. "The Corporate Saving Glut and the Current Account in Germany," ifo Working Paper Series 280, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Evzen Kocenda & Karen Poghosyan, 2018. "Nowcasting real GDP growth with business tendency surveys data: A cross country analysis," KIER Working Papers 1002, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Caiumi, Antonella & Majewski, Ina & Nicodème, Gaëtan, 2018. "What Happened to CIT collection? Solving the Rates-Revenues Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 13385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Maggiori & Brent Neiman & Jesse Schreger, 2018. "The Rise of the Dollar and Fall of the Euro as International Currencies," NBER Working Papers 25410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Bianchi & Jorge Mondragon, 2018. "Monetary Independence and Rollover Crises," NBER Working Papers 25340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minford, Patrick, 2019. "The effects of Brexit on the UK economy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2019/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.