Report NEP-EEC-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke & Clemens Domnick & Daniel Gros, 2016. "Business cycle synchronization in the EMU: Core vs. periphery," ROME Working Papers 201608, ROME Network.
- Hong Li & Shamim Ahmed & Thanaset Chevapatrakul, 2016. "Volatility spillovers across European stock markets around the Brexit referendum," Discussion Papers 2016/06, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Ansgar Belke & Irina Dubova & Thomas Osowski, 2016. "Policy uncertainty and international financial markets: the case of Brexit," ROME Working Papers 201607, ROME Network.
- Corsetti, G. & Dedola, L. & Jarocinsk, M. & Mackowiak, B., 2016. "Macroeconomic Stabilization, Monetary-fiscal Interactions, and Europe’s monetary Union," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1675, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alberto Botta, 2016. "The Short- and Long-run Inconsistency of the Expansionary Austerity Theory: A Post-Keynesian/Evolutionist Critique," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_878, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ritzen, Jo & Haas, Jasmina, 2016. "A Sustainable Euro Area with Exit Options," IZA Policy Papers 120, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2016. "The productivity slowdown puzzle of European countries: a focus on Italy," Working Papers 1606, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Monica Billio & Lorenzo Frattarolo & Hayette Gatfaoui & Philippe de Peretti, 2016. "Clustering in Dynamic Causal Networks as a Measure of Systemic Risk on the Euro Zone," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16046r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Sep 2016.
- Altdörfer, Marc & de las Salas Vega, Carlos A. & Guettler, Andre & Löffler, Gunter, 2016. "European versus Anglo-Saxon credit view: Evidence from the eurozone sovereign debt crisis," IWH Discussion Papers 34/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Hayette Gatfaoui & Isabelle Nagot & Philippe de Peretti, 2016. "Are critical slowing down indicators useful to detect financial crises?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16045r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Nov 2016.
- Ansgar Belke & Thomas Osowski, 2016. "Measuring fiscal spillovers in EMU and beyond: A global VAR approach," ROME Working Papers 201606, ROME Network.
- Jordi Paniagua & Juan Sapena & Cecilio Tamarit, 2016. "Fiscal Sustainability in EMU contries: A continued Fiscal commitment?," Working Papers 1608, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Monokroussos, Platon & Thomakos, Dimitrios, D. & Alexopoulos, Thomas A., 2016. "The determinants of loan loss provisions:an analysis of the Greek banking systemin light of the sovereign debt crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68586, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- van Riet, Ad, 2016. "Government Funding Privileges in European Financial Law : Making Public Debt Everybody's Favourite?," Discussion Paper 2016-045, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Annabelle Mourougane & Jarmila Botev & Jean-Marc Fournier & Nigel Pain & Elena Rusticelli, 2016. "Can an Increase in Public Investment Sustainably Lift Economic Growth?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1351, OECD Publishing.
- Jarmila Botev & Jean-Marc Fournier & Annabelle Mourougane, 2016. "A Re-assessment of Fiscal Space in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1352, OECD Publishing.
- Lawless, Martina & Morgenroth, Edgar, 2016. "The Product and Sector Level Impact of a Hard Brexit across the EU," Papers WP550, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).