Report NEP-EEC-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kollintzas, Tryphon & Tsoukalas, Konstantinos, 2015. "Bank and Sovereign Risk Interdependence in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 10485, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Kobielarz, M.L. & Uras, R.B., 2015. "Sovereign Debt, Bail-Outs and Contagion in a Monetary Union," Discussion Paper 2015-018, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- V. Bignon & R. Breton & M. Rojas Breu, 2015. "Monetary Union with A Single Currency and Imperfect Credit Market Integration," Working papers 541, Banque de France.
- Vassilios Babalos & Clement Kyei & Evangelos I. Poutos, 2015. "Causality and Contagion in EMU Sovereign Bonds Revisited: Novel Evidence from Nonlinear Causality Tests," Working Papers 201514, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Tomáš Heryán & Iveta Palečková & Nemanja Radić, 2015. "Comparison of monetary policy effects on lending channel in EMU and non-EMU countries: Evidence from period 1999-2012," Working Papers 0003, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Haerri, Matthias & Morkoetter, Stefan & Westerfeld, Simone, 2014. "Sovereign Risk and the Pricing of Corporate Credit Default Swaps," Working Papers on Finance 1423, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Feb 2015.
- P. Andrade & C. Cahn & H. Fraisse & J-S. Mésonnier, 2015. "Can the Provision of Long-Term Liquidity Help to Avoid a Credit Crunch? Evidence from the Eurosystem's LTROs," Working papers 540, Banque de France.
- Bhatt Hakhu, Antra & Piergallini, Alessandro & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2014. "Public Capital Expenditure and Debt Dynamics: Evidence from the European Union," MPRA Paper 62827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2015. "Euro-Dollar Polarization and Heterogeneity in Exchange Rate Pass-Throughs Within the Euro Zone," CEIS Research Paper 333, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Mar 2015.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2015. "Gambling for Redemption and Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 21026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grégory Claeys & Alvaro Leandro & Allison Mandra, 2015. "European Central Bank quantitative easing: the detailed manual," Policy Contributions 872, Bruegel.
- João Ferreira do Amaral & João Carlos Lopes, 2015. "The Trade-off Unemployment Rate/External Deficit: Assessing the Economic Adjustment Program of the Troika (European Commission, ECB and IMF) for Portugal using an Input-Output Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Hospido, Laura & Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2015. "The Spanish Productivity Puzzle in the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 8891, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolas Carnot & Franciso de Castro, 2015. "The discretionary fiscal effort: an assessment of fiscal policy and its output effect," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 543, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Armin Steinbach, 2015. "The Mutualisation of Sovereign Debt: Comparing the American Past and the European Present," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_02, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Mario Mariniello & André Sapir & Alessio Terzi, 2015. "The long road towards the European single market," Working Papers 873, Bruegel.
- Olteanu, Dan, 2014. "Creditless Recovery In Eastern Europe," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 141212, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Hippolyte d’Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2015. "Immigration Policy and Macroeconomic Performance in France," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-5, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.