Report NEP-EEC-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emil Stavrev & Thomas Harjes & Martin Cihak, 2009. "Euro Area Monetary Policy in Uncharted Waters," IMF Working Papers 09/185, .
- Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS," Working Papers hal-00419339, HAL.
- Martin Cihak & Erlend Nier, 2009. "The Need for Special Resolution Regimes for Financial Institutionsâ€”The Case of the European Union," IMF Working Papers 09/200, .
- CÃ©line Allard, 2009. "Competitiveness in Central-Europe; What Has Happened Since EU Accession?," IMF Working Papers 09/121, .
- Seitz, Franz & Stoyan, Dietrich & Tödter, Karl-Heinz, 2009. "Coin migration within the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,27, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hagen, Tobias & Mohl, Philipp, 2009. "Econometric evaluation of EU Cohesion Policy: a survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Erik S. Reinert & Rainer Kattel & Margit Suurna, 2009. "Industrial Restructuring and Innovation Policy in Central and Eastern Europe since 1990," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 23, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00418766_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea M. Maechler & Alexander F. Tieman, 2009. "The Real Effects of Financial Sector Risk," IMF Working Papers 09/198, .
- Bayer, Christian & Juessen, Falko, 2009. "The Life-Cycle and the Business-Cycle of Wage Risk: A Cross-Country Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 4402, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erkki Karo & Rainer Kattel, 2009. "The Copying Paradox: Why Converging Policies but Diverging Capacities for Development in Eastern European Innovation Systems?," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 24, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi & Artís, Manuel, 2009. "Regional Economic Growth and Human Capital: The Role of Overeducation," IZA Discussion Papers 4453, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clark, Andrew E. & Senik, Claudia, 2009. "Who Compares to Whom? The Anatomy of Income Comparisons in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 4414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bassanini, Andrea & Marianna, Pascal, 2009. "Looking Inside the Perpetual-Motion Machine: Job and Worker Flows in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ashoka Mody, 2009. "From Bear Stearns to Anglo Irish; How Eurozone Sovereign Spreads Related to Financial Sector Vulnerability," IMF Working Papers 09/108, .
- Bell, David N.F. & Blanchflower, David G., 2009. "What Should Be Done About Rising Unemployment in the OECD?," IZA Discussion Papers 4455, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Franco Peracchi & Claudio Rossetti, 2009. "Gender and regional differences in self-rated health in Europe," CEIS Research Paper 142, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Sep 2009.
- João Sousa Andrade, 2009. "The PIGS, does the Group Exist? An empirical macroeconomic analysis based on the Okun Law," GEMF Working Papers 2009-11, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.