Coin migration within the euro area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Baltensperger & Thomas J. Jordan, 1997. "Principles of Seigniorage," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 133(II), pages 133-152, June.
- Dietrich Stoyan & Helga Stoyan & Gunter Döge, 2004. "Statistical Analyses and Modelling of the Mixing Process of Euro Coins in Germany and Europe," Australian & New Zealand Journal of Statistics, Australian Statistical Publishing Association Inc., vol. 46(1), pages 67-77, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The international movement of euro coins
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2009-11-16 21:37:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolaus Bartzsch & Gerhard Rösl & Franz Seitz, 2012. "A simple way to capture currency abroad," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(15), pages 1511-1514, October.
- Seitz Franz & Stoyan Dietrich & Tödter Karl-Heinz, 2012. "Diskussionsbeitrag / Discussion. Paper Coin: Migration and Seigniorage within the Euro Area," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(1), pages 84-92, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro coins; coin volumes; mixing process;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2009-10-10 (European Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:200927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .