Principles of Seigniorage
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Jordan, Thomas J., 1997. "Seigniorage, banking, and the optimal quantity of money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 781-796, June.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Thomas J. Jordan & Caesar P. Lack, 2002.
"Giving Up the Swiss Franc:Some Considerations on Seigniorage Flows under EMU,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(I), pages 61-82, March.
- Fischer, Andreas M & Jordan, Thomas J. & Lack, Caeser P, 2002. "Giving Up the Swiss Franc: Some Consideration on Seigniorage Flows Under EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 3156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Seitz, Franz & Stoyan, Dietrich & Tödter, Karl-Heinz, 2009. "Coin migration within the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,27, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Seitz Franz & Stoyan Dietrich & Tödter Karl-Heinz, 2012. "Diskussionsbeitrag / Discussion. Paper Coin: Migration and Seigniorage within the Euro Area," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(1), pages 84-92, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1997-ii-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.