What Should Be Done About Rising Unemployment in the OECD?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil Lee, 2014. "Grim down South? The Determinants of Unemployment Increases in British Cities in the 2008-2009 Recession," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(11), pages 1761-1778, November.
- Kluve, Jochen & Puerto, Susanna & Robalino, David & Romero, José Manuel & Rother, Friederike & Stöterau, Jonathan & Weidenkaff, Felix & Witte, Marc, 2016.
"Do Youth Employment Programs Improve Labor Market Outcomes? A Systematic Review,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
648, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kluve, Jochen & Puerto, Olga Susana & Robalino, David A. & Romero, Jose M. & Rother, Friederike & Stöterau, Jonathan & Weidenkaff, Felix & Witte, Marc, 2016. "Do Youth Employment Programs Improve Labor Market Outcomes? A Systematic Review," IZA Discussion Papers 10263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mitra, Arup. & Verick, Sher., 2013. "Youth employment and unemployment : an Indian perspective," ILO Working Papers 994806863402676, International Labour Organization.
- Cazes, Sandrine., 2009. "Labour market policies in times of crisis," ILO Working Papers 994341633402676, International Labour Organization.
- Till van Treeck, 2012. "Did inequality cause the U.S. financial crisis?," IMK Working Paper 91-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Grinevica Liva & Kovalevs Raimonds, 2015. "Integration of Young People into the Latvian Labour Market," Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 27(1), pages 64-68, August.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Seiberlich, Ruben R., 2009.
"A socio-economic analysis of youth disconnectedness,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
09-070, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Friedhelm Pfeiffer & Ruben R. Seiberlich, 2010. "A Socio-Economic Analysis of Youth Disconnectedness," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 291, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Seiberlich, Ruben R., 2010. "A Socio-economic Analysis of Youth Disconnectedness," IZA Discussion Papers 4855, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johannes Schweighofer, 2012. "Ohne Perspektive - Jugendliche auf segmentierten Arbeitsmärkten in der EU," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 38(4), pages 749-769.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Toward Solutions for Youth Employment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23261, The World Bank.
- Ebell, Monique. & O'Higgins, Niall., 2015. "Fiscal policy and the youth labour market," ILO Working Papers 994898963402676, International Labour Organization.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Elvira Ciociano & Sergio Destefanis, 2017. "The role of the education systems and the labour market institutions in enhancing youth employment: a cross-country analysis," Discussion Papers 1_2017, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Simon Sturn, 2011. "Labour market regimes and unemployment in OECD countries," IMK Working Paper 6-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- repec:spr:italej:v:3:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40797-016-0045-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Aguilar-Palacio & Patricia Carrera-Lasfuentes & M. Rabanaque, 2015. "Youth unemployment and economic recession in Spain: influence on health and lifestyles in young people (16–24 years old)," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(4), pages 427-435, May.
- David N. F. Bell & David Blanchflower, 2010. "Recession and Umemployment in the OECD," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(1), pages 14-22, April.
More about this item
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-10-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-10-10 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.