Report NEP-EEC-2005-02-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaspar, Vítor & Pérez-Quirós, Gabriel & Rodriguez Mendizabal, Hugo, 2004. "Interest Rate Determination in the Interbank Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 4516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2004. "The Real Effects of the Euro: Evidence from Corporate Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 4521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Honohan, Patrick & Lane, Philip R., 2004. "Exchange Rates and Inflation Under EMU: An Update," CEPR Discussion Papers 4583, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Governatori, Matteo, 2004. "Fiscal and Monetary Interaction: The Role of Asymmetries of the Stability and Growth Pact in EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 4647, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "The Brain Drain: Some Evidence from European Expatriates in the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 4680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén, Mika, 2004. "EU Enlargement and Beyond: A Simulation Study on EU and Russia Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caffarra, Cristina & Kühn, Kai-Uwe & Stillman, Robert, 2004. "Economic Theories of Bundling and their Policy Implications in Abuse Cases: An Assessment in Light of the Microsoft Case," CEPR Discussion Papers 4756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Wolff, Guntram B., 2004. "What Do Deficits Tell us About Debts? Empirical Evidence on Creative Accounting with Fiscal Rules in the EU," CEPR Discussion Papers 4759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Den Haan, Wouter & Haefke, Christian & Ramey, Gary, 2004. "Turbulence and Unemployment in a Job Matching Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 4765, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark, VANCAUTEREN & Bruno, HENRY DE FRAHAN, 2004. "Harmonization of Food Regulations and Trade in the Single Market : Evidence from Disaggregated Data," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Mullen, Kathleen & Gulati, Ashok, 2004. "Domestic support to agriculture in the European Union and the United States," MTID discussion papers 75, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Carlo Favero & Marco Pagano & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2005. "Valutation, Liquidity and Risk in Government Bond Markets," Working Papers 281, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- G. Peersman & R. Straub, 2005. "Technology Shocks and Robust Sign Restrictions in a Euro Area SVAR," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/288, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- AERTS, Walter & CORMIER, Denis & MAGNAN, Michel, 2004. "Financial analysts' concerns, media exposure and corporate environmental communication. Accounting for simultaneous relationships in an international perspective," Working Papers 2005003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.