Report NEP-EDU-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Estrada, Ricardo & Gignoux, Jérémie, 2017. "Benefits to Elite Schools and the Expected Returns to Education: Evidence from Mexico City," Working-Papers 1017, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Michel beine & Marco Delogu & Lionel Ragot, 2017. "Role of Fees in Foreign Education: Evidence from Italy," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-09, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Martins, Luis & Pereira, Manuel C, 2017. "Disentangling the channels from birthdate to educational attainment," MPRA Paper 80607, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2017.
- Margarida Rodrigues & Federico Biagi, 2017. "Digital technologies and learning outcomes of students from low socio-economic background: An Analysis of PISA 2015," JRC Working Papers JRC106999, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Christian Belzil & Arnaud Maurel & Modibo Sidibé, 2017. "Estimating the Value of Higher Education Financial Aid: Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weinstein, Russell, 2017. "University Selectivity, Initial Job Quality, and Longer-Run Salary," IZA Discussion Papers 10911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Ling & Wan, Qian, 2017. "The Effect of Education Expansion on Intergenerational Mobility of Education: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 80616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luz Karime Abadía Alvarado, 2017. "Gender score gaps of Colombian students in the pisa test," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 015675, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Francis Makamu & Mehtabul Azam & Harounan Kazianga, 2017. "Returns to Controlling a Neglected Tropical Disease: Schistosomiasis Control Program and Education Outcomes in Nigeria," Economics Working Paper Series 1711, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Molly Schnell & Janet Currie, 2017. "Addressing the Opioid Epidemic: Is There a Role for Physician Education?," NBER Working Papers 23645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dario Sansone & Pooya Almasi, 2017. "Now You See Me: High School Dropout and Machine Learning," 2017 Stata Conference 5, Stata Users Group.
- Denning, Jeffrey T., 2017. "Born Under a Lucky Star: Financial Aid, College Completion, Labor Supply, and Credit Constraints," IZA Discussion Papers 10913, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saing, Chan Hang & Cannonier, Colin, 2017. "Arsenic Exposure and School Participation in Cambodia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 95, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Arozamena, Leandro & Ruffo, Hernán, 2016. "Education, Signaling and Mismatch," Working-Papers 916, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Duque, Valentina & Rosales-Rueda, María & Sánchez, Fabio, 2016. "Integrating Early-life Shocks and Human Capital Investments on Children´s Education," Working-Papers 955, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Cortés, Darwin & Attanassio, Orazio & Gallego, Juan & Maldonado, Darío & Rodríguez, Paul & Charpak, Nathalie & Tessier, Rejean & Ruiz, Juan Gabriel & Hernández, Tiberio & Uriza, Felipe, 2016. "The Effect of the Kangaroo Mother Care Program (KMC) on Wages: A structural Model," Working-Papers 915, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.