Report NEP-EDU-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hellier, Joël, 2017. "Stratified higher education,social mobility at the top and efficiency: The case of the French ‘Grandes écoles’," MPRA Paper 76724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walker, Ian & Zhu, Yu, 2017. "University Selectivity and the Graduate Wage Premium: Evidence from the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 10536, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2016. "Denial of academic freedom exposed: the case of academics for peace in Turkey," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15526, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Zimmermann, Markus & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke, 2016. "Cohort Changes in Educational Pathways and Returns to Education," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145927, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wennström, Johan, 2016. "Marketized Education: How Regulatory Failure Undermined the Swedish School System," Working Paper Series 1143, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 01 Oct 2017.
- Gerhardts, Ilka & Sunde, Uwe & Zierow, Larissa, 2016. "Denominational Schools and Returns to Education - Gender Socialization in Multigrade Classrooms?," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145762, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Panagiotis Arsenis & Miguel Flores, 2017. "Student Academic Performance and Professional Training Year," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0317, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Licklederer, Stefanie, 2016. "Additional Career Assistance and Educational Outcomes for Students in Lower Track Secondary Schools," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145787, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tiffany Chou & Adam Looney & Tara Watson, 2017. "Measuring Loan Outcomes at Postsecondary Institutions: Cohort Repayment Rates as an Indicator of Student Success and Institutional Accountability," NBER Working Papers 23118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wuppermann, Amelie & Schwandt, Hannes, 2016. "The Youngest Get the Pill: ADHD Misdiagnosis and the Production of Education in Germany," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145769, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jo Blanden & Kirstine Hansen & Sandra McNally, 2017. "Quality in early years settings and children’s school achievement," CEP Discussion Papers dp1468, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Schäfer, Andreas & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "The fall and rise of inequality," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145806, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Prakarsh Singh & Sutanuka Roy, 2016. "Gender Bias in Education During Conflict Evidence from Assam," NCID Working Papers 09/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- de Vuijst, Elise & van Ham, Maarten, 2017. "Parents and Peers: Parental Neighbourhood- and School-Level Variation in Individual Neighbourhood Outcomes over Time," IZA Discussion Papers 10526, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Manacorda, Marco & Rosati, Furio Camillo & Ranzani, Marco & Dachille, Giuseppe, 2017. "Pathways from school to work in the developing world," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69212, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John List & Anya Samek & Dana Suskind, 2017. "Combining Behavioral Economics and Field Experiments to Reimagine Early Childhood Education," Artefactual Field Experiments 00595, The Field Experiments Website.
- Matthew Johnson & Julie Bruch & Brian Gill, "undated". "Changes in Financial Aid and Student Enrollment of Historically Black Colleges and Universities After the Tightening of PLUS Credit Standards: An Update for the 2013/14 School Year," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a7506c5225e04d6b817e36664, Mathematica Policy Research.