Report NEP-EDU-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muralidharan,Karthik & Das,Jishnu & Holla,Alaka & Mohpal,Aakash, 2016. "The fiscal cost of weak governance : evidence from teacher absence in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7579, The World Bank.
- Adriana Espinosa & Aleksandr Tikhonov & Jay Jorgenson, 2016. "Increasing Retention in Mathematics Courses: The role of self-confidence in Mathematics on Academic Performance," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305468, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Cheti Nicoletti & Birgitta Rabe, 2016. "Sibling spillover effects in school achievement," Discussion Papers 16/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Bottan,Nicolas Luis & Cristia,Julian & Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Bottan,Nicolas Luis & Cristia,Julian, 2016. "Access to pre-primary education and progression in primary School : evidence from rural Guatemala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7574, The World Bank.
- Wagner, N. & Rieger, M. & Voorvelt, K.J., 2016. "Gender, ethnicity and teaching evaluations : Evidence from mixed teaching teams," ISS Working Papers - General Series 617, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Contini, Dalit & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Mendolia, Silvia, 2016. "The gender gap in mathematics achievements: evidence from Italian data," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201601, University of Turin.
- Carol Shepherd & Madelon Alpert, 2016. "Relating To Robots: Using Technology With Autistic Learners," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305832, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Josselin Thuilliez & Hippolyte d'Albis & Hamidou Niangaly & Ogobara Doumbo, 2016. "Malaria and Education: Evidence from Mali," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01278041, HAL.
- Robin Naylor & Jeremy Smith & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2016. "In brief... The rewards for getting a good degree," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 464, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Denisova-Schmidt, Elena & Huber, Martin & Leontyeva, Elvira, 2016. "On the development of students’ attitudes towards corruption and cheating in Russian universities," FSES Working Papers 467, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Adel Al-Bataineh & Jessica Gunn, 2016. "Teachers? Perceptions of High-Stakes Testing," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305865, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Campaniello, N & Gray, R & Mastrobuoni, G, 2016. "Returns to Education in Criminal Organizations: Did Going to College Help Michael Corleone?," Economics Discussion Papers 16188, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Villar, 2016. "Educational poverty as a welfare loss: Low performance in the OECD according to PISA 2012," Working Papers 16.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Patricia Del Grosso & Christopher Jones & Diane Paulsell & Shannon Monahan, 2015. "Learning about Infant and Toddler Early Education Services (LITES): Summarizing the Research and Gaps on Compelling Models," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 514a315e98354fa49e7f75cfc, Mathematica Policy Research.
- El Alaoui, Aicha, 2015. "Impact of women’s education on the economic growth: An empirical analysis applied to Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Egypt," MPRA Paper 69787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shannon Monahan & Jaime Thomas & Dianne Paulsell & Lauren Murphy, "undated". "Learning about Infant and Toddler Early Education Services (LITES): A Systematic Review of the Evidence," Mathematica Policy Research Reports cfbc6dd280134471b144b4de8, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Claude Diebolt, 2016. "Modelling Education Dynamics with Cliometrics Foundations," Working Papers 01-16, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Luke Georghiou & Philippe Larédo, 2015. "Dimensions of internationalisation – universities at home and abroad," Working Papers hal-01275905, HAL.