Report NEP-EDU-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oriana Bandiera & Valentino Larcinese & Imran Rasul, 2014. "Blissful Ignorance? A Natural Experiment on the Effect of Feedback on Students'Performance," Working Papers 511, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Berthelon, Matias & Kruger, Diana, 2014. "The Impact of Adolescent Motherhood on Education in Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 8072, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8093 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oleg Poldin & Diliara Valeeva & Maria Yudkevich, 2014. "Friendship And Study Assistance Ties Of University Students," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Item repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09na40maa99 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lee, Kyung-Gon & Polachek, Solomon, 2014. "Do School Budgets Matter? The Effect of Budget Referenda on Student Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8056, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oecd, 2014. "How Much Are Teachers Paid and How Much Does it Matter?," Education Indicators in Focus 21, OECD Publishing.
- Berno Buechel & Lydia Mechtenberg & Julia Petersen, 2014. "Peer Effects and Studentsâ€™ Self-Control," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2014. "Education and the Transition to Sustained Democracy," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp170, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2014. "Explaining Educational Attainment across Countries and over Time," Working Papers tecipa-507, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:iae:iaewps:wp2014n01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silke Uebelmesser & Marcel Gérard, 2014. "Financing Higher Education when Students and Graduates are Internationally Mobile," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Branson, Nicola & Kekana, Dineo & Lam, David, 2013. "Educational expenditure in South Africa: Evidence from the National Income Dynamics Study," SALDRU Working Papers 124, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Paula Armstrong, 2014. "Teacher incentives in South Africa: a theoretical investigation of the possibilities," Working Papers 07/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Aysýt Tansel, 2013. "Returns to Foreign Language Skills in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2013/14, Turkish Economic Association.
- Nicholas Lawson, 2014. "Liquidity Constraints, Fiscal Externalities and Optimal Tuition Subsidies," Working Papers halshs-00964527, HAL.