Report NEP-EDU-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EDU
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Lam & Cally Ardington & Nicola Branson & Murray Leibbrandt, 2013. "Credit Constraints and the Racial Gap in Post-Secondary Education in South Africa," NBER Working Papers 19607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel A. Kamhöfer & Hendrik Schmitz, 2013. "Analyzing Zero Returns to Education in Germany – Heterogeneous Eff ects and Skill Formation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0446, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Luigi Benfratello & Giuseppe Sorrenti & Gilberto Turati, 2013. "Tracking in the Tracks Understanding Inequality Patterns in the Italian Public Schooling System," CHILD Working Papers Series 19, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Cordero, José Manuel & Prior, Diego & Simancas Rodríguez, Rosa, 2013. "A comparison of public and private schools in Spain using robust nonparametric frontier methods," MPRA Paper 51375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & King,Elizabeth M. & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & King,Elizabeth M., 2013. "Incentives and teacher effort : further evidence from a developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6694, The World Bank.
- André, Kévin, 2013. "Why Should Business Education Care About Care? Toward an Educare Perspective," ESSEC Working Papers WP1315, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Pascal Sulser, 2013. "A Randomized Controlled Trial of Teaching Methods: Do Classroom Experiments Improve Economic Education in High Schools?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-17, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- André, Kévin, 2013. "Applying the Capability Approach to the French Education System: An Assessment of the "Pourquoi pas moi ?"," ESSEC Working Papers WP1316, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caliman, Tiziana & Cassone, Alberto, 2013. "The choice to enrol in a small university: A case study of Piemonte Orientale," POLIS Working Papers 173, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2013. "Supplementary Education in Turkey: Recent Developments and Future Prospects," MPRA Paper 50213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bold, Tessa & Kimenyi, Mwangi & Mwabu, Germano & Sandefur, Justin, 2013. "Can free provision reduce demand for public services ? evidence from Kenyan education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6685, The World Bank.
- Maria Kuecken & Josselin Thuilliez & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2013. "Does malaria control impact education? A study of the Global Fund in Africa," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Dolores Messer & Guido Schwerdt & Ludger Woessmann & Stefan C. Wolter, 2013. "Labor Market Effects of Adult Education Vouchers: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0094, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Thieme Claudio & Prior Diego & Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Gempp René, 2013. "Value Added and Contextual Factors in Education: Evidence from Chilean Chools," Working Papers 2013129, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Marion Davin, 2013. "Public Education Spending, Sectoral Taxation and Growth," AMSE Working Papers 1355, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Oct 2013.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Aysit Tansel, 2013. "Returns to Foreign Language Skills in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1311, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2013.
- Do Won Kwak & Flavio Menezes & Carl Sherwood, 2013. "Assessing the impact of blended learning on student performance," Discussion Papers Series 494, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mamajonov, Nuriddin, 2013. "The creation of the national educational system of Uzbekistan and establishment of bilateral educational relations with leading European countries," International Conference and Young Researchers Forum - Natural Resource Use in Central Asia: Institutional Challenges and the Contribution of Capacity Building 159770, University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Peri, Giovanni, 2013. "Schooling Supply and the Structure of Production: Evidence from US States 1950–1990," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 377, Asian Development Bank.
- Marcelo Medeiros & Luis Felipe Batista de Oliveira, 2013. "Potencial de Convergência Regional em Educação no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1888, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.