Report NEP-EDU-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoshida, Kazuhiro & Yuki, Takako & Sakata, Nozomi, 2013. "Institutional Development of Cross-Border Higher Education:The Case of an Evolving Malaysia-Japan Project," Working Papers 52, JICA Research Institute.
- Oecd, 2013. "Which Factors Determine the Level of Expenditure on Teaching Staff?," Education Indicators in Focus 12, OECD Publishing.
- Robert Schwager, 2013. "Majority Vote on Educational Standards," GEMF Working Papers 2013-11, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2013. "Private Tutoring and the Question of Equitable Opportunities in Turkey," MPRA Paper 45061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Mar 2013.
- Umut M. Dur & Scott Duke Kominers & Parag A. Pathak & Tayfun Sönmez, 2013. "The Demise of Walk Zones in Boston: Priorities vs. Precedence in School Choice," NBER Working Papers 18981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Verwimp, Philip & Van Bavel, Jan, 2013. "Schooling, violent conflict, and gender in Burundi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6418, The World Bank.
- Jon H. Fiva & Torbjørn Hægeland & Marte Rønning & Astri Syse, 2013. "Access to treatment and educational inequalities in cancer survival," Discussion Papers 735, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Peter Boone & Ila Fazzio & Kameshwari Jandhyala & Chitra Jayanty & Gangadhar Jayanty & Simon Johnson & Vimala Ramachandrin & Filipa Silva & Zhaoguo Zhan, 2013. "The Surprisingly Dire Situation of Children's Education in Rural West Africa: Results from the CREO Study in Guinea-Bissau (Comprehensive Review of Education Outcomes)," NBER Working Papers 18971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandner, Malte, 2013. "Quasi-Experimental Evaluation of a Student Mentoring Program," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-512, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Tessa Bold & Mwangi Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu & Alice Ng'ang'a & Justin Sandefur, 2013. "Scaling-up What Works: Experimental Evidence on External Validity in Kenyan Education," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Valerio STERZI, 2013. "Signaling and the Ownership of Academic Patents," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2013. "Do Large Departments Make Academics More Productive? Agglomeration and Peer Effects in Research," Working Papers halshs-00812490, HAL.