Report NEP-EDU-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Taylor & Servaas van der Berg & Vijay Reddy & Dean Janse van Rensburg, 2011. "How well do South African schools convert grade 8 achievement into matric outcomes?," Working Papers 13/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Bai, Chong-en & Chi, Wei, 2011. "Determinants of undergraduate GPAs in China: college entrance examination scores, high school achievement, and admission route," MPRA Paper 31240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrabi, Tahir & Das, Jishnu & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz, 2011. "Students today, teachers tomorrow ? identifying constraints on the provision of Education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5674, The World Bank.
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2011. "Are girls the fairer sex in India? Revisiting intra-household allocation of education expenditure," DoQSS Working Papers 11-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- John Jerrim, 2011. "Disadvantaged childrenâ€™s ``low'' educational expectations: Are the US and UK really so different to other industrialized nations?," DoQSS Working Papers 11-04, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Item repec:fgv:eesptd:02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brunello, Giorgio & Schlotter, Martin, 2011. "Non Cognitive Skills and Personality Traits: Labour Market Relevance and their Development in Education & Training Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 5743, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Harris & Qian Cher Li & John Moffat, 2010. "The impact of higher education institution-firm knowledge links on establishment-level productivity in British regions," Working Papers 1018, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Mira Godinho & Rui Cartaxo, 2011. "University patenting, licensing and technology transfer: how organizational context and available resources determine performance," Working Papers 2011/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Sofia Andreou & Panos Pashardes & Nicoletta Pashourtidou, 2011. "A Consumer Demand Approach to Estimating the Education Quality Component of Housing Cost," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 09-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- José Irineu Rangel Rigotti & Renato Moreira Hadad, 2011. "Graduation tables: a proposal for a demographic analysis of educational indicators in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td422, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.