Report NEP-EDU-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EDU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aguilar, Renato & Tansini, Ruben, 2010. "Pre-School Education and School Performance The Case of Public Schools in Montevideo," Working Papers in Economics 434, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Marta Rohana Lopez, 2009. "Higher education and youth transition from school to labour market: The Spanish case," Working Papers 018, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Mattia Makovec & Alejandra Mizala & Andrés Barrera, 2010. "Parental decisions in a choice based school system: Analyzing the transition between primary and secondary school," Documentos de Trabajo 269, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Pereira, Pedro T., 2010. "Higher Education Attainment: The Case of Intergenerational Transmission of Education in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 4813, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Azam, Mehtabul & Chin, Aimee & Prakash, Nishith, 2010. "The Returns to English-Language Skills in India," IZA Discussion Papers 4802, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- CREMER, Helmuth & DE DONDER, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2009. "Education and social mobility," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2009023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Emily Pas Isenberg, 2010. "The Effect of Class Size on Teacher Attrition: Evidence from Class Size Reduction Policies in New York State," Working Papers 10-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lisa Grazzini & Annalisa Luporini & Alessandro Petretto, 2010. "Competition between State Universities," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2010. "Education and the Welfare Gains from Employment Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 4799, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Koning, Pierre & Webbink, Dinand & Martin, Nicholas G., 2010. "The Effect of Education on Smoking Behavior: New Evidence from Smoking Durations of a Sample of Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 4796, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- BRECHET, Thierry & PRIEUR, Fabien, 2009. "Can education be good for both growth and the environment?," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2009019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Boudarbat, Brahim & Lemieux, Thomas & Riddell, W. Craig, 2010. "The Evolution of the Returns to Human Capital in Canada, 1980-2005," IZA Discussion Papers 4809, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú & Jose Polo-Otero, 2010. "Which firms want PhDS? The effect of the university-industry relationship on the PhD labour market," Working Papers 2010/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2010. "Microeconomic Approaches to Development: Schooling, Learning, and Growth," Working Papers 985, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Brahim Boudarbat & Victor Chernoff, 2010. "The Determinants of Education-Job Match among Canadian University Graduates," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-14, CIRANO.
- OOGHE, Erwin & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2009. "School accountability : (how) can we reward schools and avoid cream-skimming," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2009085, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/3/doc2010-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Markus Perkmann & Kathryn Walsh, 2010. "The Two Faces of Collaboration: Impacts of University-Industry Relations on Public Research," DRUID Working Papers 10-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2010. "Impact of University Scientists on Innovations in Nanotechnology," Discussion Paper Series 1003, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Patrut, Bogdan, 2010. "Education in Accounting using an Interactive System," MPRA Paper 21325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DEL REY, Elena & LOPEZ-GARCIA, Miguel, 2009. "Optimal education and pensions in an endogenous growth model," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2009079, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R Nakamura & L Siciliani, 2010. "Education and Body Mass Index: Evidence from ECHP," Discussion Papers 10/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Martin Gustafsson & Thabo Mabogoane, 2010. "South Africa’s economics of education: A stocktaking and an agenda for the way forward," Working Papers 06/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Valdés, Nieves, 2009. "The school reentry decision on poor girls: structural estimation and policy analysis using PROGRESA database," UC3M Working papers. Economics we101406, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Martin Gustafsson, 2010. "Policy note on pre-primary schooling: An empirical contribution to the 2009 Medium Term Strategic Framework," Working Papers 05/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Academic Rankings and Research Governance," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Pablo D'Este & Surya Mahdi & Andy Neely, 2010. "Academic Entrepreneurship: What are the Factors Shaping the Capacity of Academic Researchers to Identify and Exploit Entrepreneurial Opportunities?," DRUID Working Papers 10-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Katja Maria Kaufmann, 2010. "Understanding the Income Gradient in College Attendance in Mexico: The Role of Heterogeneity in Expected Returns," Working Papers 362, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.