School accountability : (how) can we reward schools and avoid cream-skimming
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Erwin OOGHE & Erik SCHOKKAERT, 2009. "School accountability: (how) can we reward schools and avoid cream-skimming?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.22, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-03-28 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-03-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-03-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2009085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .