Report NEP-ECM-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mikkel Plagborg-Møller, 2016. "Essays in Macroeconometrics," Working Paper 441671, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jin Seo Cho & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2016. "Sequentially Testing Polynomial Model Hypotheses using Power Transforms of Regressors," Working papers 2016rwp-90, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Cyrus J. DiCiccio & Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2016. "Improving weighted least squares inference," ECON - Working Papers 232, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2017.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen & Pawel Janus & Siem Jan Koopman, 2016. "Realized Wishart-GARCH: A Score-driven Multi-Asset Volatility Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-061/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jin Seo Cho & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2016. "Pythagorean Generalization of Testing the Equality of Two Symmetric Positive Definite Matrices," Working papers 2016rwp-89, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Antonia Arsova & Deniz Dilan Karaman Örsal, 2016. "An intersection test for the cointegrating rank in dependent panel data," Working Paper Series in Economics 357, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Bach, P. & Farbmacher, H. & Spindler, M., 2016. "Semiparametric Count Data Modeling with an Application to Health Service Demand," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Richard K. Crump & Max H. Farrell & Ernst Schaumburg, 2016. "Characteristic-Sorted Portfolios: Estimation and Inference," Staff Reports 788, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pennoni, Fulvia & Romeo, Isabella, 2016. "Latent Markov and growth mixture models for ordinal individual responses with covariates: a comparison," MPRA Paper 72939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badi Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Fa wang, 2016. "Asymptotic Power of the Sphericity Test Under Weak and Strong Factors in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 189, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Mateescu, Dan, 2016. "The Linear Regression Of Weighted Segments," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 160720, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Jin Seo Cho & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2016. "Online Supplement to "Pythagorean Generalization of Testing the Equality of Two Symmetric Positive Definite Matrices"," Working papers 2016rwp-89a, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.