Online Supplement to "Pythagorean Generalization of Testing the Equality of Two Symmetric Positive Definite Matrices"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2014. "Notations in "Testing the Equality of Two Positive-Definite Matrices with Application to Information Matrix Testing" by Cho and White (2014)," Working papers 2014rwp-67a, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2014. "Testing the Equality of Two Positive-Definite Matrices with Application to Information Matrix Testing," Working papers 2014rwp-67, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Seok Young Hong & Oliver Linton & Hui Jun Zhang, 2015.
"An investigation into Multivariate Variance Ratio Statistics and their application to Stock Market Predictability,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1552, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Seok Young Hong & Oliver Linton & Hui Jun Zhang, 2015. "An investigation into multivariate variance ratio statistics and their application to stock market predictability," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cho, Jin Seo & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2018.
"Pythagorean generalization of testing the equality of two symmetric positive definite matrices,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 45-56.
- Jin Seo Cho & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2016. "Pythagorean Generalization of Testing the Equality of Two Symmetric Positive Definite Matrices," Working papers 2016rwp-89, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yon:wpaper:2016rwp-89a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (YERI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eryonkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.