Report NEP-ECM-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cizek, P. & Jacobs, J. & Ligthart, J.E. & Vrijburg, H., 2015. "GMM Estimation of Fixed Effects Dynamic Panel Data Models with Spatial Lag and Spatial Errors (Revised version of CentER DP 2011-134)," Discussion Paper 2015-003, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Wiesenfarth, Manuel, 2015. "The Finite Sample Performance of Semi- and Nonparametric Estimators for Treatment Effects and Policy Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 8756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catalina Bolancé & Zuhair Bahraoui & Ramon Alemany, 2015. "Estimating extreme value cumulative distribution functions using bias-corrected kernel approaches," Working Papers XREAP2015-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jan 2015.
- Hallin, M. & Werker, B.J.M. & van den Akker, R., 2015. "Optimal Pseudo-Gaussian and Rank-based Tests of the Cointegration Rank in Semiparametric Error-correction Models," Discussion Paper 2015-001, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sgouropoulos, Nikolaos & Yao, Qiwei & Yastremiz, Claudia, 2015. "Matching a distribution by matching quantiles estimation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57221, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Calvet , Laurent & Czellar, Veronika, 2013. "Through the Looking Glass: Indirect Inference via Simple Equilibria," HEC Research Papers Series 1048, HEC Paris.
- Da Silva, Damião Nóbrega & Skinner, Chris J., 2014. "The use of accuracy indicators to correct for survey measurement error," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51256, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Alfred Galichon & Marc Hallin & Marc Henry, 2015. "Monge-Kantorovich Depth, Quantiles, Ranks and Signs," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Javier Alejo & Antonio Galvao & Gabriel Montes-Rojas & Walter Sosa-Escudero, 2015. "Tests for Normality in Linear Panel Data Models," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0178, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Go, Delfin S. & Lofgren, Hans & Mendez Ramos, Fabian & Robinson, Sherman, 2015. "Estimating parameters and structural change in CGE models using a Bayesian cross-entropy estimation approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7174, The World Bank.
- Vilsmeier, Johannes, 2014. "Updating the option implied probability of default methodology," Discussion Papers 43/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Sabrina Mulinacci, 2015. "Archimedean-based Marshall-Olkin Distributions and Related Copula Functions," Papers 1502.01912, arXiv.org.
- James Duffy, 2015. "A uniform law for convergence to the local times of linear fractional stable motions," Economics Papers 2015-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Lillestøl, Jostein & Sinding-Larsen, Richard, 2015. "Best estimate reporting with asymmetric loss," Discussion Papers 2015/7, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Conrad, Christian & Mammen , Enno, 2015. "Asymptotics for parametric GARCH-in-Mean Models," Working Papers 0579, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.