Report NEP-ECM-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen G. Donald & Yu-Chin Hsu, 2012. "Estimation and Inference for Distribution Functions and Quantile Functions in Treatment Effect Models," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 12-A016, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Al-Sadoon, Majid M. & Li, Tong & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2012. "An Exponential Class of Dynamic Binary Choice Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 7054, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xu Cheng & Zhipeng Liao, 2012. "Select the Valid and Relevant Moments: A One-Step Procedure for GMM with Many Moments," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-045, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christian Kleiber, 2012. "The Generalized Lognormal Distribution and the Stieltjes Moment Problem," Working papers 2012/15, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Martin Burda & Artem Prokhorov, 2012. "Copula Based Factorization in Bayesian Multivariate Infinite Mixture Models," Working Papers 12012, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Xu Cheng & Bruce E. Hansen, 2012. "Forecasting with Factor-Augmented Regression: A Frequentist Model Averaging Approach," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-046, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Stephen G. Donald & Yu-Chin Hsu, 2012. "Improving the Power of Tests of Stochastic Dominance," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 12-A015, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised Jun 2013.
- Gaurab Aryal & Maria F. Gabrielli, 2012. "Estimating Revenue Under Collusion-Proof Auctions," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-597, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Kaufmann, Sylvia & Schumacher, Christian, 2012. "Finding relevant variables in sparse Bayesian factor models: Economic applications and simulation results," Discussion Papers 29/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- M. Fort, 2012. "Unconditional and Conditional Quantile Treatment Effect: Identification Strategies and Interpretations," Working Papers wp857, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2012. "An improved theoretical ground for the linear feedback model and a new indicator," Discussion Papers 58, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.