Report NEP-ECM-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maxwell L. King & Xibin Zhang & Muhammad Akram, 2011. "A New Procedure For Multiple Testing Of Econometric Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2011. "Conditional quantile processes based on series or many regressors," CeMMAP working papers CWP19/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hyungsik Roger Moon & Frank Schorfheide & Eleonara Granziera & Mihye Lee, 2011. "Inference for VARs identified with sign restrictions," Working Papers 11-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Richard Blundell & Dennis Kristensen & Rosa Matzkin, 2011. "Bounding quantile demand functions using revealed preference inequalities," CeMMAP working papers CWP21/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Markus Bibinger, 2011. "An estimator for the quadratic covariation of asynchronously observed ItÃ´ processes with noise: Asymptotic distribution theory," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Fossati, Sebastian, 2011. "Covariate Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power," Working Papers 2011-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Markus Bibinger, 2011. "Asymptotics of Asynchronicity," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Narayanan, Sridhar, 2011. "Bayesian Estimation of Discrete Games of Complete Information," Research Papers 2079, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Chen, Liang & Dolado, Juan Jose & Gonzalo, Jesus, 2011. "Detecting big structural breaks in large factor models," MPRA Paper 31344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Han Lin Shang, 2011. "A survey of functional principal component analysis," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Pedroni, Peter & Vogelsang, Timothy J. & Wagner, Martin & Westerlund, Joakim, 2011. "Nonparametric Rank Tests for Non-stationary Panels," Economics Series 270, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Imene Mootamri, 2011. "Long Memory Process in Asset Returns with Multivariate GARCH innovations," Working Papers halshs-00599250, HAL.
- Fossati, Sebastian, 2011. "Dating U.S. Business Cycles with Macro Factors," Working Papers 2011-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2012.
- Bijwaard, Govert, 2011. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Multiple-Spell Multiple-States Duration Models," IZA Discussion Papers 5748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher Reicher, 2011. "A simple decomposition of the variance of output growth across countries," Kiel Working Papers 1703, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Itkonen, Juha, 2011. "Causal misspecifications in econometric models," MPRA Paper 31397, University Library of Munich, Germany.