Report NEP-ECM-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stan Hurn & Andrew McClelland & Kenneth Lindsay, 2010. "A quasi-maximum likelihood method for estimating the parameters of multivariate diffusions," NCER Working Paper Series 65, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Raquel Carrasco & José Ignacio García Pérez, 2010. "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Multi-Spell Discrete Time Duration Models," Working Papers 10.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:8-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodríguez Bernal, M. T. & Marín, J. Miguel, 2010. "Multiple hypothesis testing and clustering with mixtures of non-central t-distributions applied in microarray data analysis," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws104427, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Liu-Evans, Gareth, 2010. "An alternative approach to approximating the moments of least squares estimators," MPRA Paper 26550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Krasnokutskaya, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Auction Model with Two-Dimensional Unobserved Heterogeneity," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-036, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Tinkl, Fabian, 2010. "Asymptotic theory for M estimators for martingale differences with applications to GARCH models," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2010, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Yasuhiro Omori, 2010. ""GH skew Student's t-distribution in stochastic volatility model with application to stock returns" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-228, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Steve Gibbons & Henry G. Overman, 2010. "Mostly Pointless Spatial Econometrics?," SERC Discussion Papers 0061, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Renee Fry & Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Sign Restrictions in Structural Vector Autoregressions: A Critical Review," NCER Working Paper Series 57, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Fabio Sigrist & Werner A. Stahel, 2010. "Using The Censored Gamma Distribution for Modeling Fractional Response Variables with an Application to Loss Given Default," Papers 1011.1796, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.
- David Hendry & Jennifer L. Castle & Jurgen A. Doornik, 2010. "Testing the Invariance of Expectations Models of Inflation," Economics Series Working Papers 510, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Weron, Rafal & Janczura, Joanna, 2010. "Efficient estimation of Markov regime-switching models: An application to electricity wholesale market prices," MPRA Paper 26628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bell, Peter N, 2010. "New methodology for event studies in Bonds," MPRA Paper 26694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin E. Staub, 2010. "A causal interpretation of extensive and intensive margin effects in generalized Tobit models," SOI - Working Papers 1012, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Timo Mitze, 2010. "Within and Between Panel Cointegration in the German Regional Output-Trade-FDI Nexus," Ruhr Economic Papers 0222, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.