Report NEP-ECM-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichler Michael & Motta Giovanni & Sachs Rainer von, 2009. "Fitting dynamic factor models to non-stationary time series," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Grané, Aurea & Veiga, Helena, 2009. "Wavelet-based detection of outliers in volatility models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws090403, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Guido Imbens & Karthik Kalyanaraman, 2009. "Optimal Bandwidth Choice for the Regression Discontinuity Estimator," NBER Working Papers 14726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mutl, Jan, 2009. "Consistent Estimation of Global VAR Models," Economics Series 234, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Neri, Marcelo Côrtes & Soares, Wagner Lopes, 2008. "Turismo sustentável e alivio a pobreza: avaliação de impacto," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 689, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Andrés González & Kirstin Hubrich & Timo Teräsvirta, 2009. "Forecasting inflation with gradual regime shifts and exogenous information," CREATES Research Papers 2009-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde, 2009. "The Econometrics of DSGE Models," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kevin E. Staub, 2009. "Simple tests for exogeneity of a binary explanatory variable in count data regression models," SOI - Working Papers 0904, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Rodríguez, Mª José & Ruiz, Esther, 2009. "GARCH models with leverage effect : differences and similarities," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws090302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2009. "A Local Examination for Persistence in Exclusions-from-Core Measures of Inflation Using Real-Time Data," MPRA Paper 13383, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2009.
- Leandro M. Magnusson & Sophocles Mavroeidis, 2009. "Identification-Robust Minimum Distance Estimation of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Working Papers 0904, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Burkhauser, Richard V. & Feng, Shuaizhang & Larrimore, Jeff, 2009. "Measuring inequality using censored data: a multiple imputation approach," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "Spatial HAC estimator: analysis of convergence of European regions," Discussion Papers 15, Kyiv School of Economics.
- David S. Lee & Thomas Lemieux, 2009. "Regression Discontinuity Designs in Economics," NBER Working Papers 14723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.