Report NEP-ECM-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian M. Dahl & Emma M. Iglesias, 2008. "The limiting properties of the QMLE in a general class of asymmetric volatility models," CREATES Research Papers 2008-38, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Benjamin Chiquoine & Erik Hjalmarsson, 2008. "Jackknifing stock return predictions," International Finance Discussion Papers 932, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2008.
- Strid, Ingvar & Walentin, Karl, 2008. "Block Kalman filtering for large-scale DSGE models," Working Paper Series 224, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Frisén, Marianne & Andersson, Eva & Pettersson, Kjell, 2008. "Semiparametric estimation of outbreak regression," Research Reports 2007:13, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 2008. "Short and long run causality measures: theory and inference," UC3M Working papers. Economics we083720, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Hjertstrand, Per, 2008. "A Monte Carlo Study of the Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Weak Separability," Working Papers 2008:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Sep 2008.
- Jon Faust & Jonathan H. Wright, 2008. "Efficient Prediction of Excess Returns," NBER Working Papers 14169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Rombouts, Jeroen V. K. & Bouezmarni, Taoufik, 2008. "Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula for dependent data," UC3M Working papers. Economics we083619, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Frisén, Marianne & Andersson, Eva, 2008. "Semiparametric surveillance of outbreaks," Research Reports 2007:11, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
- Heckman, James J. & Urzua, Sergio & Vytlacil, Edward, 2008. "Instrumental Variables in Models with Multiple Outcomes: The General Unordered Case," IZA Discussion Papers 3565, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Georgios Chortareas & George Kapetanios, 2008. "Getting PPP Right: Identifying Mean-Reverting Real Exchange Rates in Panels," Working Papers 629, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Massimiliano Serati & Gianni Amisano, 2008. "Building composite leading indexes in a dynamic factor model framework: a new proposal," LIUC Papers in Economics 212, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Candelon, Bertrand & Dupuy, Arnaud & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2008. "The Nature of Occupational Unemployment Rates in the United States: Hysteresis or Structural?," IZA Discussion Papers 3571, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dave Colander, 2008. "Economists, Incentives, Judgement and Empirical Work," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0806, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Belzil, Christian & Hansen, Jörgen, 2008. "Calibration and IV Estimation of a Wage Outcome Equation in a Dynamic Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 3528, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).