Report NEP-DGE-2022-01-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mr. Tobias Adrian & Christopher J. Erceg & Marcin Kolasa & Jesper Lindé & Pawel Zabczyk, 2021. "A Quantitative Microfounded Model for the Integrated Policy Framework," IMF Working Papers 2021/292, International Monetary Fund.
- Nils M. Gornemann & Keith Kuester & Makoto Nakajima, 2021. "Doves for the Rich, Hawks for the Poor? Distributional Consequences of Systematic Monetary Policy," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 50, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Clymo, Alex & Coles, Melvyn, 2021. "Equilibrium Job Turnover and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 14869, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Beatriz González & Galo Nuño & Dominik Thaler & Silvia Albrizio, 2021. "Firm Heterogeneity, Capital Misallocation and Optimal Monetary Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 9465, CESifo.
- Volha Audzei, 2021. "Learning and Cross-Country Correlations in a Multi-Country DSGE Model," Working Papers 2021/7, Czech National Bank.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2022. "A Real-Business-Cycle model with robots: Lessons for Bulgaria," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2022-01, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised Jan 2022.
- Yu-chin Chen & Ippei Fujiwara & Yasuo Hirose, 2021. "Exchange rate disconnect and the general equilibrium puzzle," CAMA Working Papers 2021-86, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stephen McKnight & Laura Povoledo, 2021. "Endogenous Fluctuations and International Business Cycles," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2021-10, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Hernández Vega Marco A., 2021. "Tariffs and Macroeconomic Dynamics," Working Papers 2021-25, Banco de México.
- Felix Kubler & Simon Scheidegger, 2021. "Uniformly Self-Justified Equilibria," Papers 2112.14054, arXiv.org.
- Bagger, Jesper & Moen, Espen R. & Vejlin, Rune Majlund, 2021. "Equilibrium Worker-Firm Allocations and the Deadweight Losses of Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 14865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sergey Ivashchenko & Semih Emre Cekin & Rangan Gupta, 2022. "Real-Time Forecast of DSGE Models with Time-Varying Volatility in GARCH Form," Working Papers 202204, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Stephie Fried & David Lagakos, 2021. "Electricity and Firm Productivity: A General-Equilibrium Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 9490, CESifo.
- Michael Curry & Alexander Trott & Soham Phade & Yu Bai & Stephan Zheng, 2022. "Analyzing Micro-Founded General Equilibrium Models with Many Agents using Deep Reinforcement Learning," Papers 2201.01163, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2022.
- Joao Ayres & Constantino Hevia & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2021. "Real Exchange Rates and Primary Commodity Prices: Mussa Meets Backus-Smith," Working Papers 89, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Florencia S. Airaudo & Hernán D. Seoane, 2021. "The Trend-cycle Connection," Working Papers 97, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Victor Filipe Martins da Rocha & Rafael Mouallem Rosa, 2023. "Complete Markets with Bankruptcy Risk and Pecuniary Default Penalties," Post-Print hal-02921220, HAL.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & Spyridon Lazarakis & Rebecca Mancy & Max Schroeder, 2021. "Pandemic-Induced Wealth and Health Inequality and Risk Exposure," CESifo Working Paper Series 9474, CESifo.
- Punnoose Jacob & Murat Özbilgin, 2021. "Welfare gains in a small open economy with a dual mandate for monetary policy," CAMA Working Papers 2021-89, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tomohiro HIRANO & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2021. "The Wobbly Economy; Global Dynamics with Phase Transitions and State Transitions," CIGS Working Paper Series 21-008E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Ruediger Bachmann & Isabel Gödl-Hanisch & Eric R. Sims, 2021. "Identifying Monetary Policy Shocks Using the Central Bank's Information Set," NBER Working Papers 29572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karel Musil & Stanislav Tvrz & Jan Vlcek, 2021. "News versus Surprise in Structural Forecasting Models: Central Bankers' Practical Perspective," Research and Policy Notes 2021/02, Czech National Bank.
- Tomohiro HIRANO & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2021. "Land Speculation and Wobbly Dynamics with Endogenous Phase Transitions," CIGS Working Paper Series 21-009E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.