Report NEP-DGE-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dudley Cooke & Tatiana Damjanovic, 2016. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Model of Firm Entry and Financial Frictions," Discussion Papers 1606, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Oscar Valencia & Daniel Osorio & Pablo Garay, 2016. "The Role of Capital Requirements and Credit Composition in the Transmission of Macroeconomic and Financial Shocks," Borradores de Economia 954, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Westermark, Andreas, 2016. "Endogenous Separations, Wage Rigidities and Employment Volatility," Working Paper Series 326, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Aug 2020.
- Katrin Rabitsch & Christian Schoder, 2016. "Buffer stock savings in a New-Keynesian business cycle model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp231, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Freddy Heylen & Pieter Van Rymenant & Brecht Boone & Tim Buyse, 2016. "On The Possibility And Driving Forces Of Secular Stagnation - A General Equilibrium Analysis Applied To Belgium -," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 16/919, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ronaldo Carpio & Takashi Kamihigashi, 2016. "Fast Bellman Iteration: An Application of Legendre-Fenchel Duality to Deterministic Dynamic Programming in Discrete Time," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-26, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Hu, Bo & Watanabe, Makoto, 2016. "Marketmaking Middlemen," IZA Discussion Papers 10152, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kan Chen & Mario Crucini, 2016. "Trends & Cycles in Small Open Economies:Making the Case for a General Equilibrium Approach," Working Papers 16/12, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2016. "The I Theory of Money," NBER Working Papers 22533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelo Arbex & Dennis O'Dea & David Wiczer, 2016. "Network Search: Climbing the Job Ladder Faster," Working Papers 1606, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Nicolas Groshenny & Qazi Haque & Mark Weder, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Indeterminacy after the 2001 Slump," School of Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 2016-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics and Public Policy.
- Simon Voigts, 2016. "VAT multipliers and pass-through dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2016. "Expectations, stagnation and fiscal policy," Research Discussion Papers 25/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Carlos Garriga & Finn E. Kydland & Roman Šustek, 2016. "Nominal Rigidities in Debt and Product Markets," Working Papers 801, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christine Ma & Chung Tran, 2016. "Fiscal Space under Demographic Shift," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-642, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Gazzani, Andrea, 2016. "News and noise in the housing market," Working Paper Series 1933, European Central Bank.