Report NEP-DGE-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Athanasios, Geromichalos & Kuk Mo, Jung, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Efficiency in Over-the-Counter Financial Trade," MPRA Paper 71455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Funke, Michael & Mihaylovski, Petar & Zhu, Haibin, 2015. "Monetary policy transmission in China: A DSGE model with parallel shadow banking and interest rate control," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Krebs, Tom & Kuhn, Moritz & Wright, Mark L. J., 2016. "Insurance in Human Capital Models with Limited Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 9948, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Kevin Proulx, 2016. "Bernanke's No-arbitrage Argument Revisited: Can Open Market Operations in Real Assets Eliminate the Liquidity Trap?," NBER Working Papers 22243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, 2016. "Solution and Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Structural Models Using Euler Equations," Working Papers tecipa-562, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Silvo, Aino, 2016. "The interaction of monetary and macroprudential policies in economic stabilisation," Research Discussion Papers 1/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Michal Andrle & Jan Bruha & Serhat Solmaz, 2016. "On the Sources of Business Cycles: Implications for DSGE Models," Working Papers 2016/03, Czech National Bank.
- Carlos Carvalho & Andrea Ferrero & Fernanda Nechio, 2016. "Demographics and real interest rates: inspecting the mechanism," Working Paper Series 2016-5, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 01 Mar 2016.
- Ghate, Chetan & Gupta, Sargam & Mallick, Debdulal, 2016. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Monetary Policy in India," MPRA Paper 71227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miyazaki, Koichi, 2016. "Student loans, fertility, and economic growth," MPRA Paper 71604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2016. "Multiple Equilibria in Open Economy Models with Collateral Constraints: Overborrowing Revisited," NBER Working Papers 22264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hashmat Khan & Christopher R. Knittel & Konstantinos Metaxoglou & Maya Papineau, 2016. "Carbon Emissions and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 22294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2016. "Asset bubbles and efficiency in a generalized two-sector model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01316876, HAL.
- Gornemann, Nils & Kuester, Keith & Nakajima, Makoto, 2016. "Doves for the Rich, Hawks for the Poor? Distributional Consequences of Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2016. "From Real Business Cycle And New Keynesian To Dsge Macroeconomics: Facts And Models In The Emergence Of A Consensus," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 009, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Camille Cornand & Cheick Kader M'baye, 2016. "Band or Point Inflation Targeting? An Experimental Approach," Working Papers 1616, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Haanwinckel, Daniel & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2016. "Workforce Composition, Productivity, and Labor Regulations in a Compensating Differentials Theory of Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 9951, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Susanto Basu & Christopher L. House, 2016. "Allocative and Remitted Wages: New Facts and Challenges for Keynesian Models," NBER Working Papers 22279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.