Report NEP-DGE-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek, 2016. "Life-Cycle Saving, Bequests, and the Role of Population in R&D-based Growth," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2016-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Lorenzo CALIENDO & Maximiliano DVORKIN & Fernando PARRO, 2016. "Trade and Labor Market Dynamics," Discussion papers 16050, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alexandre Lucas Cole & Chiara Guerello & Guido Traficante, 2016. "One EMU Fiscal Policy for the EURO," Working Papers CELEG 1602, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Pedro Bento & Diego Restuccia, 2016. "Misallocation, Establishment Size, and Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-557, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Search and matching frictions and business cycle fluctuations in Bulgaria: Technical Appendix," EconStor Research Reports 129795, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Wisarut Suwanprasert, 2016. "Optimal Trade Policy, Equilibrium Unemployment and Labor Market Inefficiency," 2016 Papers psu467, Job Market Papers.
- Kohlbrecher, Britta & Merkl, Christian, 2016. "Business cycle asymmetries and the labor market," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 01/2016, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Iversen, Jens & Laséen, Stefan & Lundvall, Henrik & Söderström, Ulf, 2016. "Real-Time Forecasting for Monetary Policy Analysis: The Case of Sveriges Riksbank," Working Paper Series 318, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Marcin Kolasa, 2016. "On the limits of macroprudential policy," Working Papers 2016-002, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Fève, Patrick & Pietrunti, Mario, 2016. "Noisy Fiscal Policy," TSE Working Papers 16-634, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- DÃaz-GimÃ©nez, Javier & Kirkby, Robert, 2016. "Inflation and the growth rate of money in the long run and the short run," Working Paper Series 5047, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Alex Hsu & Erica X. N. Li & Francisco J. Palomino, 2016. "Real and Nominal Equilibrium Yield Curves: Wage Rigidities and Permanent Shocks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-032, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Daisuke IDA & Yoichi MATSUBAYASHI, 2015. "地域dsgeモデルの応用可能性：家計の異質性を考慮して," APIR Discussion Paper Series 1005120, Asia Pacific Institute of Research.
- Martin Pietrzak, 2016. "Evaluation of unconventional monetary policy in a small open economy," FIW Working Paper series 167, FIW.
- DOI Takero, 2016. "Incidence of Corporate Income Tax and Optimal Capital Structure: A dynamic analysis," Discussion papers 16022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Saracoglu, Durdane Sirin & Roe, Terry L., 2015. "Internal Migration, Structural Change, and Economic Growth," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212690, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Eggertsson, Gauti & Romei, Federica, 2016. "Dynamic Debt Deleveraging and Optimal Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11180, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeanne, Olivier & Sandri, Damiano, 2016. "Optimal Reserves in Financially Closed Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.