Report NEP-DGE-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Imen Ben Mohamed & Marine Salès, 2015. "Credit imperfections, labor market frictions and unemployment: a DSGE approach," Working Papers hal-01082471, HAL.
- Huang, Xianguo & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2015. "Impacts of Universal Health Coverage: A Micro-founded Macroeconomic Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 533, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau & Etienne Wasmer, 2014. "Macroeconomic Dynamics in a Model of Goods, Labor and Credit Market Frictions," Working Papers hal-01073540, HAL.
- Olivier Allais & Yann Algan & Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2015. "The Welfare Cost of Inflation Risk Under Imperfect Insurance," Working Papers hal-01169656, HAL.
- Antoine Le Riche, 2016. "Macroeconomic Volatility and Trade in OLG Economies," Working Papers halshs-01079773, HAL.
- Alice Fabre & Stéphane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 2014. "Universal Basic Income versus Unemployment Insurance," Working Papers halshs-01083459, HAL.
- Victor Filipe Martins da Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2014. "Self-enforcing Debt, Reputation, and the Role of Interest Rates," Working Papers hal-01097114, HAL.
- Pau Rabanal & Marzie Sanjani, 2015. "Incorporating Financial Cycles in Output Gap Measures: Estimates for the Euro Area," 2015 Meeting Papers 426, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Frédéric Dufourt & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2015. "Indeterminacy and Sunspots in Two-Sector RBC Models with Generalized No-Income-Effect Preferences," Working Papers halshs-01131411, HAL.
- Xavier Ragot & Julien Matheron & Juan Rubio-Ramirez & Edouard Challe, 2015. "Precautionary saving and aggregate demand," 2015 Meeting Papers 404, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maurizio Iacopetta, 2014. "dynamics of assets liquidity and inequality in economies with decentralized markets," Working Papers hal-01099374, HAL.
- Burcu Afyonoglu Fazlioglu & Agustin Pérez-Barahona & Cagri Saglam, 2014. "The dynamic implications of energy-intensive capital accumulation," Working Papers hal-01074201, HAL.
- Paolo Melindi-Ghidi & Willem Sas, 2015. "Invest as You Go: How Public Health Investment Keeps Pension Systems Healthy," Working Papers halshs-01171701, HAL.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2015. "Common and Country Specific Economic Uncertainty," Working Papers 752, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Vivian Yue & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe & Seunghoon Na, 2015. "A Model of the Twin Ds: Optimal Default and Devaluation," 2015 Meeting Papers 419, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arnaud Chéron & Pierre-Jean Messe & Jerome Ronchetti, 2014. "Employer-provided health insurance and equilibrium wages with two-sided heterogeneity," Working Papers halshs-01100345, HAL.
- Chattopadhyay, Siddhartha & Agrawal, Manasi, 2015. "An Algorithm for Solving Simple Sticky Information New Keynesian DSGE Model," MPRA Paper 66074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shigeru Fujita, 2015. "Declining labor turnover and turbulence," Working Papers 15-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Hansen, Jörgen & Lkhagvasuren, Damba, 2015. "New Evidence on Mobility and Wages of the Young and the Old," IZA Discussion Papers 9258, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Satyajit Chatterjee, 2015. "An Equilibrium Model of the Timing of Bankruptcy Filings," 2015 Meeting Papers 487, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Moritz Meyer-ter-Vehn & Simon Board, 2015. "A Reputational Theory of Firm Dynamics," 2015 Meeting Papers 427, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Ellison & Charles Brendon, 2015. "Time-Consistent Institutional Design," 2015 Meeting Papers 495, Society for Economic Dynamics.