Report NEP-DGE-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eleni Iliopulos & François Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2014. "Welfare Cost of Fluctuations: when Labor Market Search Interacts with Financial Frictions," Post-Print halshs-01020872, HAL.
- Fabian Kindermann & Dirk Krueger, 2014. "High Marginal Tax Rates on the Top 1%? Lessons from a Life Cycle Model with Idiosyncratic Income Risk," NBER Working Papers 20601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ozge Akinci, 2014. "Financial Frictions and Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Emerging Economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 1120, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 24 Oct 2014.
- Kohlbrecher, Britta & Merkl, Christian & Nordmeier, Daniela, 2014. "Revisiting the Matching Function," IZA Discussion Papers 8515, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francis Vitek, 2014. "Policy and Spillover Analysis in the World Economy; A Panel Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 14/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Seon Tae Kim & Gabriel Mihalache & Yan Bai, 2014. "Maturity and Repayment Structure of Sovereign Debt," 2014 Meeting Papers 523, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anton A. Cheremukhin & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Antonella Tutino, 2013. "Targeted Search in Matching Markets," Working Papers 2014-35, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 17 Feb 2015.
- Marco Del Negro & Raiden B. Hasegawa & Frank Schorfheide, 2014. "Dynamic Prediction Pools: An Investigation of Financial Frictions and Forecasting Performance," NBER Working Papers 20575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makoto Nakajima & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2014. "Credit, Bankruptcy, and Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 20617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott S. Condie & Richard W. Evans & Kerk L. Phillips, 2014. "When are There Natural Limits on Inequality?," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-10, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Clancy, Daragh & Merola, Rossana, 2014. "EIRE Mod- A DSGE Model for Ireland," Research Technical Papers 11/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Lixin Tang, 2014. "Top Income Inequality, Aggregate Saving and the Gains from Trade," 2014 Papers pta581, Job Market Papers.
- Nikolov, Kalin, 2014. "Collateral amplification under complete markets," Working Paper Series 1716, European Central Bank.
- Nao Sudo & Kozo Ueda & Kota Watanabe & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2014. "Working Less and Bargain Hunting More:Macro Implications of Sales during Japan's Lost Decades," CARF F-Series CARF-F-351, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Stelter, Robert, 2014. "Over-aging: Are present human populations too old?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 137, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Ellen McGrattan, 2014. "The Impact of Intangible Investments on the Macroeconomy," 2014 Meeting Papers 521, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gara Afonso & Ricardo Lagos, 2014. "Trade Dynamics in the Market for Federal Funds," NBER Working Papers 20419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mikhail Golosov & Luigi Iovino, 2014. "Social Insurance, Information Revelation, and Lack of Commitment," NBER Working Papers 20633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.