Report NEP-DGE-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hall, Jamie, 2012. "Rapid estimation of nonlinear DSGE models," MPRA Paper 41218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2012. "The impact of TFP growth on the unemployment rate: does on-the-job training matter?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1207, CEPREMAP.
- Yasin Mimir & Enes Sunel & Temel Taskin, 2012. "Required Reserves as a Credit Policy Tool," Working Papers 1224, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Pablo A. Guerrón-Quintana & Juan Rubio-Ramírez, 2012. "Estimating Dynamic Equilibrium Models with Stochastic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 18399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Freitas Boynard de Vasconcelos & José Angelo Divino, 2012. "O desempenho recente da política monetária brasileira sob a ótica da modelagem DSGE," Working Papers Series 291, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Diana Alessandrini & Stephen Kosempel & Thanasis Stengos, 2012. "The Business Cycle Human Capital Accumulation Nexus and its Effect on Labor Supply Volatility," Working Paper Series 62_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Amaya, Diego & Gauthier, Geneviève & Léautier, Thomas-Olivier, 2012. "Dynamic risk management: investment, capital structure, and hedging in the presence of financial frictions," TSE Working Papers 12-330, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Lee, Sang Yoon Tim, 2012. "Entrepreneurs, Managers and Inequality," Working Papers 12-15, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Chaudourne, Jeremy & Fève, Patrick & Guay, Alain, 2012. "Understanding the Effect of Technology Shocks in SVARs with Long-Run Restrictions," TSE Working Papers 12-331, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gomes, Orlando, 2012. "Information stickiness in general equilibrium and endogenous cycles," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2012. "Quantitative analysis of health insurance reform: separating regulation from redistribution," MPRA Paper 41193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arif Oduncu, 2012. "Determinants of Precautionary Savings : Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution vs. Risk Aversion," Working Papers 1227, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Sanglim Lee, 2012. "Expected Currency Excess Returns and International Business Cycles," Working papers 2012-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Katerina Lisenkova & Marcel Merette & Robert Wright, 2012. "The Impact of Population Ageing on the Labour Market: Evidence from Overlapping Generations Computable General Equilibrium (OLG-CGE) Model of Scotland (*)," Working Papers 1213, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Degan, Arianna & Thibault, Emmanuel, 2012. "Dynastic Accumulation of Wealth," TSE Working Papers 12-325, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Zaghini, Andrea & Bencivelli, Lorenzo, 2012. "Financial innovation, macroeconomic volatility and the great moderation," MPRA Paper 41263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Chiarini & Paolo Piselli, 2012. "Equilibrium earning premium and pension schemes: The long-run macroeconomic effects of the union," Discussion Papers 2_2012, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Vargas, Jose P Mauricio, 2012. "To be or not to be informal?: A Structural Simulation," MPRA Paper 41290, University Library of Munich, Germany.