Report NEP-DGE-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali Dib, 2010. "Capital Requirement and Financial Frictions in Banking: Macroeconomic Implications," Staff Working Papers 10-26, Bank of Canada.
- Nelson F. Souza Sobrinho, 2010. "The Role of Interest Rates in the Brazilian Business Cycle," Working Papers Series 218, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- David de la Croix & Olivier Pierrard & Henri Sneessens, 2010. "Aging and Pensions in General Equilibrium: Labor Market Imperfections Matter," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2010037, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Endogenous fertility, endogenous lifetime and economic growth: the role of child policies," MPRA Paper 26146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro, Gomis-Porqueras & Benoit, Julien & Chengsi, Wang, 2010. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policies In a Search-theoretic Model of Money and Unemployment," MPRA Paper 26262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cahuc, P. & Challe, E., 2010. "Produce or speculate? Asset bubbles, occupational choice and efficiency," Working papers 298, Banque de France.
- Lambertini, Luisa & Mendicino, Caterina & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2010. "Expectations-Driven Cycles in the Housing Market," MPRA Paper 26128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emerson, Patrick M. & McGough, Bruce, 2010. "Are Microloans Bad for Growth?," IZA Discussion Papers 5249, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Endogenous fertility and development traps with endogenous lifetime," MPRA Paper 26147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumdar, Dipjyoti & Shneyerov, Art & Xie, Huan, 2010. "How Optimism Leads to Price Discovery and Efficiency in a Dynamic Matching Market," Microeconomics.ca working papers artyom_shneyerov-2010-32, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Oct 2010.
- Sandra Gomes & P. Jacquinot & Ricardo Mestre & João Sousa, 2010. "Global policy at the Zero Lower Bound in a large-scale DSGE model," Working Papers w201018, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Liu, Philip & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2010. "DSGE model restrictions for structural VAR identification," Bank of England working papers 402, Bank of England.
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Katerina Lisenkova & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2010. "â€œPolicy Scepticismâ€ and the Impact of Northern Irish Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) on their Host Region: Accounting for Regional Budget Constraints," Working Papers 1025, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2010. "Quantitative Analysis of Health Insurance Reform: Separating Community Rating from Income Redistribution," MPRA Paper 26158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Dino Palazzo, 2010. "Entry, Exit, Firm Dynamics, and Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Paper series 27_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Christoph Braun, 2010. "Optimal Taxation of Education with an Initial Endowment of Human Capital," Ruhr Economic Papers 0210, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ragot, X., 2010. "The Case for a Financial Approach to Money Demand," Working papers 300, Banque de France.
- Leal Ordóñez, Julio C., 2010. "Informal sector, productivity, and tax collection," MPRA Paper 26058, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.