Report NEP-DGE-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hashmat Khan & John Tsoukalas, 2009. "Investment Shocks and the Comovement Problem," Carleton Economic Papers 09-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 09 Aug 2010.
- Björn van Roye & Dennis Wesselbaum, 2009. "Capital, Endogenous Separations, and the Business Cycle," Kiel Working Papers 1561, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Marina Pavan, 2009. "Housing and Debt Over the Life Cycle and Over the Business Cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 723, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 19 Sep 2011.
- Antoci, Angelo & Naimzada, Ahmad & Sodini, Mauro, 2009. "Strategic interactions and heterogeneity in a overlapping generations model with negative environmental externalities," MPRA Paper 18221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2009. "Stochastic Business Cycle Volatilities, Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth: Lessons from the Global Credit Market Crisis," Working papers 2009-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Halliday, Timothy J. & He, Hui & Zhang, Hao, 2009. "Health Investment over the Life-Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 4482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2009. "The 'Puzzles' methodology: en route to Indirect Inference?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/22, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Kazuo Mino & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2009. "Consumption Externalities and Wealth Distribution in a Neoclassical Growth Model," KIER Working Papers 683, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Fabio Ghironi & Jaewoo Lee & Alessandro Rebucci, 2009. "The Valuation Channel of External Adjustment," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 722, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Klaus Prettner, 2009. "Population ageing and endogenous economic growth," Working Papers 0908, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Zhang, Yan & Chen, Yan, 2009. "Tariff and Equilibrium Indeterminacy - A Global Analysis," MPRA Paper 18296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Andrle & Tibor Hledik & Ondra Kamenik & Jan Vlcek, 2009. "Implementing the New Structural Model of the Czech National Bank," Working Papers 2009/2, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2009. "Technological sources of productivity growth in Japan, the U.S. and Germany," Working Papers 09.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Evangelia Vourvachaki, 2009. "Information and Communication Technologies in a Multi-sector Endogenous Growth Model," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp386, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Iho, Antti & Laukkanen, Marita, 2009. "Dynamically Optimal Phosphorus Management and Agricultural Water Protection," Discussion Papers 54285, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Dybczak, 2009. "The Impact of Population Ageing on the Czech Economy," Working Papers 2009/1, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Maroula Khraiche, 2009. "Trade, Firm Structure, and Migration of Talent," Working papers 2009-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.